+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

GG?

If Emily doesn't want Jack...I'll take him!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I am seeing this season heading up to a MAJOR who done it? We have already seen the guy shot on the beach at the Labor Day Party...I say guy at this point cause we still don't know for sure if it is actually Daniel and if the person shot is dead or alive...I am guessing that is how the season will end....following this theory that it is Daniel so far we have....

Jack -- dragging the body off the beach
    Tyler -- I am starting to think he is gay and has the hots for Daniel..I am also wondering at this point if his sexual oritentation might have lead to his family cutting him off IF they are not broke already
    Frank -- he is looking for revenge against Conrad and Victoria

I think Emily has developed real feelings for him seeing as he is nothing like his parents even though he was part of her plan she didn't count on love

and Nolan god love him is just too much of a weasel to pull the trigger
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 10-27-2011 at 05:25 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Just seeing Emily sitting there on her swing, unaware that Franks is lurking behind her, gave me goosebumps! Since he saw her talking to Nolan, he knows they are connected.
    When you think how carefully Emily orchestrated this revenge plan, striking out at Frank will probably put the whole plan into serious jeopardy!
    Whoever picked out Emily's clothes for the show has fantastic taste! Everytime there is a big party, I cant wait to see what she will be wearing. That red dress last night was the best, so far.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    After tonight, I am even more sure that the new roomie is out to seriously harm Daniel (and likely make off with a large chunk of money). Perhaps his plan spirals out of control because of Emily and he gets so angry that he ends up shooting Daniel on the beach out of hate (instead of following his master plan).

Declan and Charlotte are SO boring.
    Totally agree with you. The guy's frame matches with daniel's friend.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, yet another episode that did NOT disappoint!!

Jack and Emily, my heart broke for both of them when he told her how he felt. And even more when she got home from the party and saw he moved the swing to where it used to be.

Frank, that is a man you don't want to mess with. He showed the lengths he would go to protect Victoria when he put the beat down on Nolan. Loved that Frank confessed his true feelings to Victoria which we saw in the kitchen scene.

Tyler, I never thought he would go so far as to drug Daniel. Then he makes it look like he got attacked by him. I am so glad Emily took him down a peg during the double date. He sure did look like a fool LOL. I think he is jealous of Daniel's money and family life which will cause him to be the one to shoot him

Nolan, sad to see him get the beat down from Frank. I hope he doesn't turn on Emily

Cannot wait to see the change in game next week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    GG?

If Emily doesn't want Jack...I'll take him!
    Only if you share him with ME
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

JavaJo, GG = Gossip Girl. Declan was the gay younger brother and was really great on that show. Here, I'm not liking him so much either.

Frank gives me the heebie-jeebies. If I met anyone who sounded like him, I think I'd run the other way! But, seriously, he says he loves Victoria but he had no problem keeping her husband's infidelity a secret? Um, okay. All I gotta say is he better watch his back. Lydia was on her way to figuring Emily out and look what happened to her...I think Frank's going to get taken out by someone else.

Jack & Emily. He bared his soul and she shot him down. I was tearing up, just like she was. They have to end up together, right?
    Tyler - with friends like him... Totally got the vibe that he's into Daniel. And if he can't have Daniel, no one will. He's going to throw down his own type of Revenge...
    Nolan - I'm going to be soooo disappointed if he starts scheming with Tyler. Emily needs to have at least ONE friend who knows everything and is helping her out...

Another great episode - I can't wait to see next week's, where everything supposedly starts to unravel (but I'm taking that with a grain of salt since they led me to believe Jack was going to figure out Emily/Amanda).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    GG?If Emily doesn't want Jack...I'll take him!
    JavaJo, GG is Gossip Girl. Yeah, I know, a teenage show.......lol!
    Last edited by Coco46; 10-27-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    JavaJo likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Wow! This just keeps getting better and better! I also loved her red dress at the Independence Day party.
    Count your blessings!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMGosh, did anyone just see the love triangle commercial they just aired during Grey's? Emily with Jack...and then Emily with Daniel...and back and forth. I'm so sad for Jack.

The tagline was Avenging her past was easy...until love got in the way
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread