+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree760Likes

Thread: Revenge

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Revenge

Thanks for this great summation, doglife.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Sammie (the dog) has been the only pretty non-realisitic thing on here... he has to be at least 18 years old (if not 20). He's pretty active for a very very old Lab! Their average life span is about 12-14 years. Not that they can't live longer - but 20 is really pushing it I think!

I keep forgetting this show is on Wednesdays! Seeing a post on this board reminded me!!

Another great episode tonight. Still don't get what the angle with Tyler is. Since Emily called him out at the dinner, it seems he's not who he portrays himself to be - his parents don't own islands! And he's really getting malicious, slipping Daniel a mickey and claiming Daniel hit him... it did seem he was putting a move on Daniel (?)

Surprised Lydia isn't dead after that fall!

great episode tonight....I was so scared last week Nolan would get busted and he did I am scared for him and now Frank knows there is a connection between him and Emily....as for Emily...I think she has feelings for both Jack and Daniel and I have really grown to like Daniel he is nothing like his family.....Frat boy IMO is BROKE and I still don't know what his angle is but he needs to be dealt with quickly...her revenge is starting to spiaral out of control and it scares me..I guess its that that makes this show so good..can't wait for next week
    inthegarden and JavaJo like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Surprised Lydia isn't dead after that fall!
    Well, MacGyver fell onto a car from even farther up and survived. Apparently ABC shows have a stipulation that any important character in a show who falls onto a car is immediately put into a coma until they can decide where to go.

That said, this was a strong episode and so good at unnerving me that I had to change channels from time to time. I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

FORT Fogey
    Great show. Was the friend trying to kiss daniel? It seems like he was making a move. He is dangerousn and really a siocopath . Everything is getting out of control. I see why emily didn't want nolan involved, he will chicken out and if interogated will throw everything out.

FORT Fogey
    Sorry for the mispellings, trying a new apps

After tonight, I am even more sure that the new roomie is out to seriously harm Daniel (and likely make off with a large chunk of money). Perhaps his plan spirals out of control because of Emily and he gets so angry that he ends up shooting Daniel on the beach out of hate (instead of following his master plan).

Declan and Charlotte are SO boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    After tonight, I am even more sure that the new roomie is out to seriously harm Daniel (and likely make off with a large chunk of money). Perhaps his plan spirals out of control because of Emily and he gets so angry that he ends up shooting Daniel on the beach out of hate (instead of following his master plan).

Declan and Charlotte are SO boring.

I agree. The actor playing Declan was on GG and played a totally different character (rich kid) which suits him better than the one he plays here (poor). Don't like him at all on Revenge.

Can't wait until next week!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread