+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1145
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

mcmomof2 thank you for going over that part of how Charlotte remembered. Once you said it then I remembered it just as you described. Thanks for giving us that information. Now I don't have to rewatch. lol

Florimel I think you will really like this episode and I remember thinking the same thing about David being alive, but then figured it was not going to happen. I think that was why it was such a shock. Since I have always wanted Emily with Jack I was never a big fan of Aiden. When they brought him back I was disappointed because I thought Jack and Emily will never get together. I guess what Victoria did to him just made you feel bad which I'm sure was intended by the writers. I was happy to hear that the actor has a new show as well.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Last but not least: Not enough Nolan.
    Amen! When Emily's revenge winds up, I want Nolan's revenge to begin. I noticed that very little of Nolan's past has been revealed other than his aunt was David Clarke's assistant. I don't remember any mention of his parents.
    Coco46 likes this.

I think David didn't have a choice in rescuing Amanda from her unfortunate childhood. He was supposed to be dead and if he turned up not dead to claim his daughter, he'd be found out. I'm guessing if there was anyone he could call to take her he would have done so when it first happened.
    Florimel likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This finale kicked ASS -- it made me remember why I enjoyed getting into the show 3 years ago!

I'm not surprised that Aiden got sacrificed -- his character was never going to be able to settle down to a home and a job. He was too twisted and scarred by life. I assumed his end would be tragic all along, I just wondered when. I think they picked the right time, because with the other big shock (in a show full of big shocks) of David Clarke being alive is going to take the story in a whole new direction next season. I did not see that one coming.

I'm sure Conrad is dead, but it's interesting that David drove off without double-checking; they obviously left a 5% chance of Conrad surviving just in case they want to bring him back later. Revenge killing rule #1: Make sure the body is cold before driving off!

Emily's plan for Victoria was probably the most brilliantly twisted thing the writers have ever come up with -- that really raised the bar for this show. I hope they maintain the same kind of twisted, perverse level next year, and not sink into soapy clichés every few episodes as they have in the past. This was a really good season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I 100% agree about the finale as a whole. I said it to everyone, the finale and the episode before brought back Season 1 feelings. Aiden is definitely gone, and he had to. It's supposed to be Jack and Amanda forever after right? Victoria in the mental hospital was amazing and everything it deserved to be. I actually feel like this could have been the series finale and it would have been so satisfying with just a couple changes. Conrad dies in a prison fight or whatever and Victoria in the Mental Hospital. Perfect ending for those two. But, knowing they earned a season 4, they have to have new loose ends to have. Conrad may be dead, I hope he is truthfully, but if he isn't I won't be utterly shocked.

This season as a whole has not been great. Better than Season 2. There always seems to be a Season 2 slump? Desperate Housewives did the same thing. I felt like DH picked up on Season 3 mid season and Revenge is catching up on it's finale. So maybe the upcoming seasons the show will find its groove. It really does need to avoid the silly soap opera nonsense.

Spoiler Alert

Great season finale and satisfying to see Emily/Amanda get her revenge. Victoria got what she deserved and hopefully she will stay locked up and away. Sorry to say, Charlotte is becoming more like Victoria. So sad about Aiden as he was my pick for Emily. But that does make room for childhood sweethearts to have an everlasting love story. Can't wait to see a Father-Daughter reunion next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    mcmomof2 thank you for going over that part of how Charlotte remembered. Once you said it then I remembered it just as you described. Thanks for giving us that information. Now I don't have to rewatch. lol

Florimel I think you will really like this episode and I remember thinking the same thing about David being alive, but then figured it was not going to happen. I think that was why it was such a shock. Since I have always wanted Emily with Jack I was never a big fan of Aiden. When they brought him back I was disappointed because I thought Jack and Emily will never get together. I guess what Victoria did to him just made you feel bad which I'm sure was intended by the writers. I was happy to hear that the actor has a new show as well.
    Jacegirl, I did like the episode as you suggested. I loved what happened to Victoria although I'm afraid she'll get out way too soon. I am looking forward to seeing more of David Clark, which may draw me back in for at least some episodes, and I always want to see more of Nolan, who strikes me as one of the most watchable characters on the show.

One thing that caused me to drop it, and I believe I mentioned this way back at the beginning, is that these almost all of these characters, who are supposed to be among the most successful and savvy people, act so utterly stupid. I remember back in the days of the original "Dallas," J.R. was despicable, but he was also smart as a whip. That made sense to me.
    jucamer likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Sunday's the day So excited for a new season and see if Amanda is reunited with David and how she will take it
    jucamer likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

From what was said & shown this past Sunday, it looks like her beloved Daddy (David) may be going to be Evil David. More to him than she remembered as a child.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Sunday is the day
    Cornholio likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread