+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree814Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    This weeks episode was the best yet!

I still can't understand why Emily won't let Nolan help. Her father trusted him so it seems like she would as well. I guess it's probably hard for her to trust anyone after what she's seen and she's used to handling things on her own.

I think she's trying to protect him. The less people involved, the less that will go down with her if things head south.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What I want to know is, who is Emily/Amanda's Mom? And why is she never mentioned, other than Emily/Amanda saying she died a long time ago.
    Could Emily and Nolan be related? Older brother? Maybe that is why Emily protects him.
    Tyler has really thickened the plot.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 10-20-2011 at 04:28 PM.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    I think Charlotte plays into the picture because of Emily/Amanda's fathers affair with Victoria... charlottes mother... Like possibly 1/2 sisters .. This the reason for her sub plot
    I never even thought of that. Good observation.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Yes, where is Amanda's mother? I have a feeling we will be seeing her at some point.

as far as Emily/Charlotte being half sisters I am not sure the time frame fits they haven't given us exact ages on anyone but Victoria's PI said that in his background check that her father had enough money for her to bee bop around the globe collecting degrees..IMO that would put Emily 26 or around there...Charlotte on the other hand is a teen ager still in high school...I think Amanda was 8 when the FBI arrested her father so unless Victoria was pregnant then and no one knew I am not sure the time line would fit
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    as far as Emily/Charlotte being half sisters I am not sure the time frame fits they haven't given us exact ages on anyone but Victoria's PI said that in his background check that her father had enough money for her to bee bop around the globe collecting degrees..IMO that would put Emily 26 or around there...Charlotte on the other hand is a teen ager still in high school...I think Amanda was 8 when the FBI arrested her father so unless Victoria was pregnant then and no one knew I am not sure the time line would fit
    I assume that Dec and her are both around 17-20 simply because of the mentiones of ID when ordering drinks. Charlotte could have been born, and a toddler or so.. or Queen Bee could have been pregnant, time line is not far off. And hell, if Sammy can be alive still and be 20, why not as far as Charlotte goes lol. I read that they place the dog's age at 20.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I was thinking Sammy was 17-18 but thats the problem and the fun of this show I don't think they have given us an exact age for anyone...did they even tell us how old Amanda was at the birthday party when she was a child..I remember Bill Harmon making the comment that it was a good age and that was when she got Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Yes, where is Amanda's mother? I have a feeling we will be seeing her at some point.
    I thought her mom was dead.
    Yup, with donuts!!

okay back to the age thing...just re watched the latest episode Victoria is being honored for her work with the plane crash people that happened in 1995..now this being 2011..thats 16 years..still not sure of Amanda's age when her father was arrested I am guessing between 8 to 10 and if its 16 years and Sammy was a puppy when it happened then Sammy can't be 20 and Charlotte is about 16 so that is a possibilitiy that her and Emily are half sisters but at first I thought that maybe her and Nolan might be half siblings but I don't think it can be both of them....I think Nolan is really trying to look out for her and enjoying watching those people suffer he is getting great pleasure from it...lol

as for frat boy..he has an agenda..I am wondering if his parents are really broke and no one knows so he is trying to worm his way into Grayson firm for a job but he is up to something else and its killing me trying to figure out what

FORT Fanatic

The time line and ages have had me confused too so I re-watched the last few episodes today. Here is what I pieced together:

Plane crash was in June 1993 - based on dated video Emily watched
    Young Amanda was seen by Dr. Banks in Sept 1993 - dated video Emily watched
    David Clarke would have been arrested sometime between June - Sept 1993
    David Clarke's trial was in 1995 - based on dates on video footage Emily watched
    Amanda released at age 18 in 2003 - Emily said she worked catering the New Year's Eve party in 2003 a few months after being released
    Declan is almost 18 - there were a few references to Jack being his guardian after their father died and that he would be turning 18 in a few months.
    So, Emily was 8 when her father was arrested and she is 26 now. Sammy is now 18.

Hope this helps.

Oh, I'm guessing also that Charlotte and Emily may be half sisters. If she is close to Declan's age, Victoria could have been pregnant when David Clarke was arrested. This could explain why she has issues with Charlotte.
    Last edited by dogslife; 10-22-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Cornholio and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread