+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1119
Like Tree811Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I can't believe they killed Aiden off just when I was starting to like him with Emily. I was like a baby when she found him on her couch. What an evil bitch Victoria is!!!
    JavaJo and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I can't believe they killed Aiden off just when I was starting to like him with Emily. I was like a baby when she found him on her couch. What an evil bitch Victoria is!!!
    Killing Aiden shocked me too, and it upset me. I liked him so much. I had read that they were going to kill off a major character, but I was hoping for Charlotte. Actually they killed two.
    But thinking back, I should have been expecting it or at least not surprised. I read an article about new shows for this fall. It had promo pictures for each show. One of them starred the actor that played Aiden. I remember noticing it at the time & wondering about him working 2 shows, or if this new one was his backup in case Revenge wasn't picked up.
    It should have been a big red flag for me but it wasn't.

The Season Finale had stuff I liked & stuff I didn't like. The Aiden killing & how was a big not like. I also had no use for French Gal's (I'm not sure if her name is Margot) brother. A useless character.
    I liked how they handled Victoria finding out Emily was Amanda & what Emily did about it. Excellent set up. Victoria belongs in an institution with no one believing her, just like she did to Amanda as a child.
    Charlotte is still an irritation for me, but I like the way they've used her as a tool to further Emily's Revenge Agenda.
    I want to dislike French Gal, but she does seem like a decent person & a victim in all of this.
    I'm glad Conrad finally got what he really deserved. I hope he's really dead & gone & can't be revived. I'm sick of him worming his way out of everything.
    As to David Clark, well that one threw me for a huge loop. I got a "What the heck are they going to do now?" feeling.

Last but not least: Not enough Nolan.
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Wow now that was a finale!

I hate that they killed off Aiden. I knew they would though as soon as Emily declared her love for him. I don't get why Victoria killed him though - she said it was because Emily took away her love (Pascal), but Conrad is the one that killed him. I thought she knew that. Looks like the Grayson's are done - yay! Conrad is dead, Victoria is in the nut house, and Daniel is going to be knee deep in trouble - love it! I was always hoping that David Clark was really still alive, so I was glad to see that it actually played out that way. Who's the dude that's been living in the cabin helping Victoria?

I can't wait to see David and Amanda finally reconnect!
    cablejockey, Coco46 and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

What a great finale! I wish they could pack this much into every episode.

Aiden's dead? OK. I like single, no-strings-attached Emily much better.

Conrad's dead? OK. In fact, awesome. Too slimy to live.

Victoria's locked up? Most awesome of all. Watching her trying to convince everybody she shouldn't be there will be a hoot next season.

David's alive? On the fence about this one. The only way this will sit right with me is if it turns out Emily knew about it all along, and they've been working together. If he's been alive and Emily didn't know, that's not gonna be cool with this viewer. The other problem is that they finally bring him 'back' and immediately turn him into a murderer. Crap. But what did I expect? In a show titled 'Revenge', there probably aren't going to be any happily-ever-afters.

Last, but certainly not least, big time agreement with Miss Scarlet, Not Enough Nolan!! Show writers, take note. Nolan is the best part of this show.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

When Emily finds out that her father is still alive, he may be next on her hit list! He had better have a very good reason for hiding all these years while she lived in foster care and juvenile facilities. Also he must have been aware that she was running around trying to destroy the Graysons to avenge his death, so why watch, why not join her?
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

I'm team Jack, but I didn't want Aiden dead. That was harsh. I also wondered how V got him into Emily's house. She really needs to lock her door and put in some security measures. We've been saying that for years.
    So Aiden's definitely dead, but is Grayson really dead? Stabbed in the stomach is not necessarily dead.
    Maybe David needed to have his name cleared before he could surface. There's a lot of 'splainin to do.
    So next season: Jack's being charged with kidnapping Charlotte? Based on his hand on her shoulder? What was the car break in about?
    Will David reveal himself to Emily? Gideon may be getting Nolan into hot water with the coke head murder. I'd love to see Daniel go down, but that wasn't Emily's doing and she really deserves revenge against him as much as anyone for trying to kill her. Will Charlotte ever come around to sister Ems? Will Jack and Emily ever be a couple? (please yes). Will Victoria really go crazy? How long can she be kept locked up?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 05-12-2014 at 04:10 PM.
    cablejockey, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    Count your blessings!

I bet Victoria is out by the second episode of the next season! You cant keep evil like that down for long--same with Conrad! I didnt notice what Charlotte took out Jack's truck that will be evidence against him. If only Emily had surveillance cameras at her house, she would have evidence against Victoria for murder!

I realized I haven't commented on here since I realized both Gutmutter and I were Team Jack. I still am, but like you didn't want Aiden to die to maybe make it happen. I remember a couple of episodes ago Aiden told Jack that he and Emily were no more, but then they were. I was a bit confused by that episode.

This was a great finale in the sense that I loved seeing Victoria locked up like she is. How fitting that she is in the same place that Emily was as a child and with the same doctor. I'm sure Emily paid that doctor a lot of money to get that to happen. Although now thinking about it she would probably do it for free in order for Emily not to kill her. Yes, scratch that I'm sure she did it for free.

I was shocked to see David and agree with what so many of you have said. Cablejockey all your questions are the same ones I have as well. Why would a father let his child go through what Emily did and as you said not join her. I hope they have some good answers.

I don't care that much for Charlotte - never did, but especially now that Jack is locked up because of her. I didn't notice what Charlotte took out of the truck either. May have to rewatch to see if I notice something.

Still want to see Daniel taken down for all that he did to Emily. I wonder if Conrad is really dead although I am fine with it if he is.

Alex so agree with you and Miss Scarlet - Last, but not least I couldn't agree more about Nolan. I love him and we need to see a lot more of him.
    Alexxxx and jucamer like this.

FORT Regular

Charlotte didn't take anything out of the car. When Jack grabbed her on the shoulder, she all of the sudden remembered the day she was let go. The touch of the shoulder, and then when she was in the car (I guess when Jack was driving her to the beach to let her go), her hands were behind her back and she felt a hole/frayed part of the seat with her finger. So, after the shoulder grab jarred her memory, she broke the window to his car and checked the seat and sure enough there was a hole in the fabric/it was frayed so then she knew it was him.

Unfortunately, I don't think Conrad will die. I wish he would as I don't like his character anymore, but I think he will be rescued. I was also stunned that David Clarke was alive. I remember in season 1, the fans kept saying, I bet he's alive and the producer/writers said they weren't going in that direction. I guess that changed.

I too was not happy to see Aiden die. So sad. But I hope that means that Jack and Emily will eventually be together. Loved that Victoria was locked up. Hope she stays in there a while!

Great finale!!

I haven't watched the episode yet, don't watch much at all anymore for a number of reasons, but I do follow it a bit. I have thought almost from the beginning that David Clark might be alive and in hiding. It may be interesting enough to get me back viewing again to follow that store.

Glad to hear that Aiden is dead as I never liked his character. I do like him as an actor, however, and am glad to hear he will have a new show in the fall.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread