+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1145
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Yeah, especially since that video is the only evidence, and it would be easy to get thrown out of court, unless Emily explained it in court by admitting the things she had done over the years to try and get the Graysons -- and that would land her in the cell next to Conrad's. I'm half expecting Conrad to be acquitted, anyway.

It is interesting that Emily told Conrad that it was her behind everything, when he was still in the dark -- meanwhile, Victoria already realizes everything, and has time to plan counter-attacks. I guess they are just trying to ensure another season's worth of stories...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

First thing my husband said was Why did she tell Conrad it was her. He will get out. Maybe she has another part to her plan and she is expecting him to help her get Victoria? I still enjoy this show but I am hoping they will move it along even further and wrap it up. I would love for the last season to be Emily and Jack getting together and showing them riding off into the sunset.

I got a little confused last night as to how "in" on things Jack was. When he let Charlotte go I thought he was acting on his own, but then later it sounded like it was all part of the plan.
    I'm also hoping for a Jack and Amanda (Ems) ending. Now that he's in on things with his own reasons for revenge (and honey, he's HOT this season! ) it seems more likely.
    Minney likes this.
    Count your blessings!

ABC officially renewed Revenge for another season, along with the rest of the Sunday drama lineup:

ABC Renewals: 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Scandal', 'Revenge', 'Castle, 'Resurrection' & 'Once Upon A Time'
    mesachick and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to get caught up on the last 2 weeks. So glad Revenge is on for another season.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    ABC officially renewed Revenge for another season, along with the rest of the Sunday drama lineup:

ABC Renewals: 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Scandal', 'Revenge', 'Castle, 'Resurrection' & 'Once Upon A Time'
    The last 4 have me
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

OMG what a finale!

How crazy and evil is Victoria? But I couldn't really buy into her killing Aiden with those little stick thin arms even if she did drug him first! To poison someone just because you want to get even with their lover is beyond the pale. I was happy to see her locked up.
    For some reason I was shocked to see Conrad murdered! And especially by the man we all thought was dead! So does this mean that all Emily's plotting was for nothing? Victoria hinted that she didnt really know David that well.
    And when did Charlotte suddenly get a brain cell and connect Jack to her abduction by the touch on her shoulder?
    Coco46 and jucamer like this.

Em's face when she was being all concerned for Victoria at the psych ward made me laugh.

That was a really good finale!
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It has just occured to me--how did Victoria get Aiden's body into Emily's house and propped up on the couch? She must have had someone helping her!
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread