+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I agree Revenge should have only been a 1 season show; mini series or whatever. I thought it jumped the shark with the whole crazy Tyler plot line and the Emily has a Sensei plot line. I've stayed with it; but lately it's just too much. Adian is just not interesting to me and no matter they how they try to make his story interesting. it's not. I'm ready for it to end and for Emily to take down the Graysons and for Charlotte to realize that Emily's her sister and for Jack and Emily to live happily ever after. Mysterious French people, parents and children coming out of the woodwork, Mason Tredwell, etc… the longer it keeps going the more ridiculous it gets.
    Florimel likes this.

So much happened. Let's see if I can remember most of it: Mason Treadmill storyline... Ems and Victoria both vying for his loyalty. Finally Ems sends him face cream that has a special Japanese herb in it that makes you appear dead for a limited time. The morgue driver was Nolan when he woke up, gave him papers and money, and tickets to a secluded place to start writing. Frenchie's father handed the reins to her no-good brother until Daniel spoke to him, Grayson stole a big patron with the info, and Frenchie gave him a thick dissertation on what she would do with the company. She went to Daniel to celebrate (they've been buddies since childhood) and the air was thick between them, if you know what I mean. Jack saw them together and she told him snippily she didn't like jealous men. (yay!) Jack's new mom is tricked into drinking by Victoria and Jack sends her back to CA, but not before she confronts him about really being in love with Ems. Too much hoochie koochie between Victoria and Frenchie's dad (more than I wanted to see, anyway). Aiden and Ems went to see Aiden's mom. She thinks his sister ran away and is living happily every after somewhere but is sad and confused why she won't contact her. Ems finds out Aiden was the one to find his father after he committed suicide in their special clubhouse (shed). They find some message there I didn't catch and Ems convinces him to be honest with his mom. He tells her all and she's sad, but relieved to know the truth. Previews promise a red X next week. Did I miss anything?
    Minney likes this.
    Count your blessings!

This week there was a lot of talk-talk-talk, and plotting and planning, and filling in backstories, and people having tables turned on them and switching sides just by talking some more. All the action took place off-camera, except for the interesting dvelopments with that weasel-ly writer guy in jail. That was a nice twist.

Can the French family just go away? It really is one of the sillier aspects of the show at the moment. Apparently Margaux's love for Jack can be easily wiped away by Daniel with a few words and touching her hand once. Some weeks this show manages to seem more sophisticated than an average nightime soap (which is part of what drew me to it) -- this wasn't one of those weeks.
    cablejockey and JavaJo like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

What was written on the table was a name... Orson something I think. He is a reporter that Treadwell knew, and he killed himself. Treadwell lets Nolan know that he really didn't kill himself. So now Ems and Aiden are going to try to find him.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

So excited to see Red Sharpie is back! Who would have thought that my favorite character on this show would be a pen?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

This is one of my favorite shows but I really hope they don't drag it out endlessly or else I can see it going down in flames instead of on a high note. At some point Emily needs to get her final revenge, even if there are deaths involved and things don't end exactly as she planned. I want to see her move on and start a new life. Trying to get more seasons out of it will ultimately start to hurt the ratings as people will begin to get frustrated and stop watching.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Did I miss something about Jack and his mother? Was she she at one time involved with David Clark? Is Jack really David's son?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Did I miss something about Jack and his mother? Was she she at one time involved with David Clark? Is Jack really David's son?
    No, she was married to Conrad and had an affair with Jack's father. Once he was born, she went into rehab and gave custody to the father. She went to visit David Clark when he was in prison to see if she could help clear his name, but was arrested and disbarred the day after meeting with him
    cablejockey likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

So glad to see Emily finally got some Revenge. Although it may not last long, at least she was able to get Conrad to confess. Next week looks interesting. At least I feel like they are trying to move the story along. I really hope that Emily and Jack end up together. I just don't see her with Aiden!

I was glad to see her finally take Conrad down. I hope it sticks.
    The only thing that bothered me was when she went to see him at the end to let him know it was her.

Her work isn't done yet. Dumb time to put her cards on the table.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread