+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Yep, I dropped it the moment Emily woke up in her Father-in-Laws bed. Too icky for me no matter how it happened.

And I'm not stewing over a single storyline that will be left unresolved in my mind. They were all pretty lackluster at this point and getting far-fetched. I like shows that keep their history intact and build stories that work within that context, not shows that just throw crazy plot twists out there that come from left field. I'll miss Nolan & Emily's interaction, but that's about it.

For the rest of you watching still, I hope it picks up and begins to make more sense soon
    Cornholio likes this.

Two minutes in, Nolan already has the line of the night: "I just wanted to make sure you don't have another blackout and become your own worst Emily."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The best thing last night was Emily's dress at the opera! So beautiful and perfect looking on her. Jack's mother is very perceptive, it wont take her long to put all the pieces together and see who Emily really is. I just hope nothing happens to her!
    Why did Emily choose such a bad to herself way out of her marriage? She wasnt letting go when presented with photos of her and Aiden and said she would tell the world Daniel shot her! Now everyone thinks she is a schemer and a liar! She had to let Daniel and his mother have their smug nasty little triumph at her finally letting and leaving.
    jucamer likes this.

We don't know the why of that, but she seemed pretty clear there was one.
    Count your blessings!

I want to see a few new takedowns. I miss those.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fanatic

I haven't watched it since it's return...and nothing you guys have said is enticing me to watch it. I miss Emily and her Red Sharpie from Season 1!
    Miss Scarlet and Coco46 like this.

I think the best thing that could happen for the show is red Xs through all the Graysons except Charlotte. Oops! - Frenchie caught in the cross fire. Jack and Ems ride off into the sunset while Nolan and Aidan realize they've wanted each other all along. And then call it a night. I don't see how they can keep extending the premise season after season with no resolution.
    Count your blessings!

Season two turned me into a hit and miss watcher. I've been watching this season because of the addition of Stevie Grayson (Gail O' Grady). I hope she joins Emily's team. Glad Emily and Jack are working/scheming together.
    I can't wait for Em's to wipe that smug smile off of Victoria's and weasel Daniel's faces.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 03-25-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    FireWoman and jucamer like this.

I LOVED this series season 1. It was amazing, it was epic, it was everything I want from a scripted show. Season 2 was rough. Very little even got me excited. Season 3 has brought the spark back and I just accept the asinine soapy twists. In hindsight, this should have been a one season show. It actually could have been an amazing mark on TV.

FORT Fanatic

I'm a week behind in my viewing online [can't watch last nite's show until next monday]. Anyone know what happened?

+ Reply to Thread