+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Now we just need to find out that somebody harvested all of Emily's eggs before her operation and is carrying her child to claim as their own.
    I am going to call it now that at some point in this series, Emily will become pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Jack's mom plot feels the same way. Seriously - the same thing is going on with General Hospital right now. I'm your mom! I'm your dad! All over the place. Now we just need to find out that somebody harvested all of Emily's eggs before her operation and is carrying her child to claim as their own.
    Exactly!!! That's too funny! But I found myself rolling my eyes when she said she was his mother. I hate to say it, but is this show jumping the shark?
    Punkin, Gutmutter and Coco46 like this.

I think I am done with this. It just doesn't interest me anymore. With the new network series, Believe, Resurrection, and Crisis, I'm more interested in trying these out and leaving Emily to her seemingly endless drama. I don't know why everything has to be on Sunday night. Most cable shows have after prime hours reruns I can DVR, but not the network shows. Oh well, I'll keep up with Emily in this thread, but she's lost me as a viewer. Shark jumper!

I'm still watching & enjoying the show. But I hate the parts about Emily's blackouts. I wish that would find a resolvement really fast. They don't serve any purpose except to waste time & irritate me.
    As someone else here mentioned, I can't help but wonder if Daniel, Victoria or that new other son (who really doesn't serve much of a purpose), is doing something or putting something in her food to cause this.

Why the heck is she still staying at the Graysons' house anyhow? She knows full well that they are all onto her & all hate her. She's not accomplishing a darned thing being there except putting herself in danger for no reason.
    After what she's been through, & still going through with the blackouts, that's the worst possible place to be living. She needs to be with someone safe who cares about her wellbeing, & will look out for her while she's still healing. Not holed up in a den of vipers.

The only thing she's done lately that I liked is when she got rid of Daniel's twitty sl*tty little bedmate. Although sending her off a cliff to a fiery doom would have been much more satisfying.
    Do you think maybe I didn't like that girl?

I do hope Emily & Aiden make amends. I do like them together.
    FireWoman likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really don't like the blackouts Emily is having. I hope they tie that up real quick. I also don't like how Aiden is back in Emily's good graces. I will watch last night's episode tonight and see what's going on
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Last night's was a little better -- Aiden dunked some sense into Emily; Patrick realized just how cray-cray he had become getting mixed up in Mommy's world and bolted (I'll miss that chest though); they finally dumped all of Stevie/Jack's mom's backstory on us, which redraws the battle lines yet again...

I wouldn't mind if a bomb went off in that magazine HQ, taking Conrad and Frenchy with it. That whole part of the story is such a dead-end, and generally silly. Hopefully Charlotte will have called in sick that day.

There were still some silly moments, but they recovered enough from the previous week that I'm still hanging in there!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Loved the scene between Ems and Jack on the swing.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Very weird seeing Victoria and Nolan team up to help Patrick! I hope we see no more of that!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm so glad that Jack is giving Emily another chance. Hopefully this is foreshadowing that they will end up together.

I'm confused as to why Stevie went to see David. Who sent her? How did he know she was disbarred?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've deleted this series from my DVR.
    I'm bored with it.
    This would have been better as a limited-time telenovela.
    Punkin, Florimel, JulieAnn and 1 others like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread