+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

FORT Fanatic

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Love that Nolan switched up the evidence in the infinity box to make it look like Emily is nothing more than a gold digger and her secrets are still safe.
    Is this true? When did this happen?

Yes, it's true! I don't know when he (or Emily) did it but, whew!

I was so glad the show was back last night, but to be honest, once they started going through the motions of the same scheming and Emily's ridiculous blackouts, I found my self growing tired of this phase of the story. It's gone in a silly direction, with Emily basically acting like Victoria Jr. to Daniel's Conrad Jr. it's turning into a daytime soap.

And Victoria's speech to Patrick about them being victims of their world -- it made me want to share a bunch of protest posts railing against the 1% on Facebook. The little terror burned down her gallery, and even admitted it. And the contractor was disposed of so quickly, I almost missed it. Sheesh.

Sometimes the writing on this show dips and it takes them a while to get out of the hole -- I hope this was just one bad script and not the beginning of another low point in the series.
    Florimel and ArchieComic Fan like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I agree, MFWalkoff, I don't care for the blackout storyline either. If they plan to carry it through to the finale then I might not make it. I'm also tired of the Victoria/Patrick storyline. They sure got rid of Niko quickly without much fanfare. I'm guessing she will be back or else that was a fizzle. I don't see the chemistry at all between Jack and French lady. Overall I'm glad the show is back but they need to get to wrapping up the revenge against the Grayson's.
    Punkin likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

When I think how good this used to be, it is hard to watch. It seems to using all the elements of a bad soap so far. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the writing will get better.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

FORT Fanatic

I am so lost watching this show now. It's almost as if every time they run out of stuff they just add a new character. I don't even get why Patricks father was brought in just to be killed off like that. And the Patrick and Victoria thing makes no sense to me still. Here's this guy she wanted nothing to do with for 20 years but now all of the sudden he is the love of her life. And it's a creepy love too.

Oh and when all else fails, add another mother to the mix.

The parentage in this show is like shuffling cards.
    Emily did get to be bad-a$$ whooping Aidan's captor... did they say that Emily put the sword there for her to find? I didn't get that part.
    Count your blessings!

I'm very confused. I feel like I missed a whole season. I hate the whole blackout plot. It seems like the writing team got bored and decided to go old school daytime soap on us.
    Florimel likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Jack's mom plot feels the same way. Seriously - the same thing is going on with General Hospital right now. I'm your mom! I'm your dad! All over the place. Now we just need to find out that somebody harvested all of Emily's eggs before her operation and is carrying her child to claim as their own.
    Count your blessings!

I wonder if Em is being drugged by a Grayson and why that thought hasn't at least crossed her or Nolans mind. That was my first thought.
    Miss Scarlet and jucamer like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread