+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

March 9!!!! That's so long!
    I'm wondering if her black outs are drug induced... Victoria seems a little too complacent toward Ems lately. Takeda's daughter?
    Dan is just horrid. LOVED the scene where Ems brought Sarah's mom to clean things up.
    Daniel firing the staff??? Stupid writing. I'm sure Victoria is going to do her own laundry and fix her own meals.
    What was the point of Patrick setting his studio on fire? I hope he gets burned in the process.
    I hated the last scene of Ems waking up in Grayson daddy's bed!!! Although it is a brilliant plot twist. Wouldn't it be funny if it were the proof that she's NOT barren?
    I thought I saw cracks when Jack was mooning over them getting a house together. French girl seemed to be squirming uncomfortably. I thought he was going to propose marriage and I don't think she's as serious as he is. He's soooooo far below her socially. Also wondering how he's going to react to her new business partner.
    Aidan? You are in for a world of hurt. Mangoes anyone?
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 01-20-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    Count your blessings!

I have to watch the episode again -- the first time Emily blacked out in the pool, I thought my cable had lost its signal for a few seconds, so I wasn't sure what was going on when she came to in Nolan's house. The blackouts weren't visualized very well -- at first I thought the show had skipped ahead a minute or two, or maybe she was having a near-death hallucination.

I think the blackouts are induced by one of the Graysons. There is no reason Daddy Grayson would want to sleep with Emily -- it has to be a ruse in order to blackmail her.

In casting news, Karine Vanasse (Margeaux) will become a regular next year, and hottie Olivier Martinez will play her father. I guess this means the show has a good chance of being renewed...

Olivier Martinez Joins ABC's 'Revenge' - Deadline.com
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

That's funny. MFWalkoff. I was thinking the same thing with the blackout. I was thoroughly confused and didn't know if I missed something! Interesting thoughts. Not happy to hear that Margeaux will be back. For some reason she bugs me...but I did like how quickly she pushed Daniel out of the company. I was cheering at that point! I don't like Daniel either--not anymore. I really just want Emily and Jack to be together. Hope it will eventually happen and that Emily gets her revenge.
    jucamer likes this.

I was also thinking her blackouts were drug induced. That & at the beginning when she was bleeding badly & Takeda's daughter said she had ripped her stitches out, I immediately thought the Graysons had done it after drugging her.

Why on earth would she stay & eat & sleep in that house in her condition, when everyone there hates her & would like to see her dead? Even if she feels that staying there is good for her plans, I would have a paid by ME 24 hour body guard........and a food taster too. Those people are evil.

Margeaux is growing on me. I think she genuinely cares a lot for Jack. I hope she really is what she seems.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have to agree with all of you that think it may be drug induced. I was another one who wasn't sure what was going on during her episodes. I had a lot of TV shows to catch up on and had forgotten that.

Since I want Emily with Jack I'm not happy that Margeaux will be staying. I'm not sure about her quite yet. I do like the actress and remember her from Pan Am when it was on. I think she is very career driven and not sure I can see her with Jack. I know he hates Conrad and don't expect him to be happy when he finds out she got rid of Daniel which I was thrilled about, but went with his father.

I so agree Miss Scarlet why would she stay in that house where everyone hates her? It will be interesting to see what Conrad is planning for her. For some reason I don't think they really slept together, but he must have something up his sleeve. He isn't happy that she named Lydia.

So happy that this show has a good shot at being renewed. I was a bit worried because last season seemed off and I guess it lost quite a bit of viewers. This season seems so much better.

I asked my sister if she was still watching and she said she stopped last season. I caught her up and hope she starts again. It's fun to have someone to discuss it with.
    Count your blessings!

Watching Daniel push Emily down on the bed then walk off saying he did the universe a favour by sterilizing her, made me wonder whats wrong with Emily that she is taking this and being so passive? She made a huge mistake staying at that mansion at the mercy of these awful people. She is either being drugged or suffering from a mental breakdown from all she has been thru. Yet she still managed to get Danny's lover out of the picture going thru the mother. I cannot imagine where this is going next. Did Conrad really join forces with his son and wife to set up Emily in his bed? Or was that all a confused mental delusion?
    And I wish I could have seen Victora floundering about with no maids or help, after Daniel fired them.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about the writers going in this direction, but the thought has crossed my mind that Emily may have a split personality now due to all her trauma. I think that would be way too soap operish though and am hoping it's drug or post traumatic stress induced and not an Emily/Amanda personality conflict.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that, but I don't think either one of them would sleep with Conrad.
    jucamer likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    and hottie Olivier Martinez will play her father.
    Trying not to be mean, but have you seen him lately?

+ Reply to Thread