+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

LMAO - I'm glad I'm not the only one confused about Takeda's death. Last season was so crazy, hard to follow with the syndicate crapola (for me anyway) & just down right boring. This season is awesome!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Finally got caught up on the last 2 weeks and OMG!!! I really can't believe that Emily would take Victoria's word about not being able to have children. Her of all people should know how easy it is to forge documents. Daniel has turned into something worse than his father. He is just disgusting right now. And as for Sarah going along with being his mistress shows where her morals are. I can't wait for next week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was thinking that maybe Takeda's daughter fooled with Emily's chart so that Aidan would also think she couldn't have any children & would leave her.
    Cornholio and Baby's Breath like this.

Ooooh! 2nd opinion time!
    Count your blessings!

Normally I would agree that Emily shouldn't take Victoria's word for it that she can't have children, but Victoria did tell her to get a second opinion if she wants so I'm inclined to believe Emily really can't have children. Sure, Victoria could have lots of doctors on her payroll but Emily could go anywhere in the world for a second opinion and I do hope at some point she does just to make sure. However, I'm not opposed to believing Emily didn't plant that information herself for some as yet unknown purpose. While it looks like she's visibly angry and upset about the news, I've learned that with her you just never know what is really part of her plans and what isn't.

I'm really hating Daniel, he seems to have become a completely different person. To have such hatred for her over the pregnancy lie is way over the top. He accuses her of being like his mother all the while he's acting just like his father. What a hypocrite. And I felt bad for Aiden when Emily pushed him away, until he fell right into Takeda's daughters arms in the next scene, lol.

I completely washed my hands of Scandal over the recent Huck and Quinn storyline but Revenge is still must see, can't wait for Sunday each week tv. I hope it stays that way!
    jucamer likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Maybe Takeda's daughter told Victoria about Emily not being able to have children? Can't stomach Daniel either - I was never a big fan but now I really
    Jaceegirl likes this.

I've lost all like or sympathy toward Daniel. I want to see him suffer now. I've never cared for his little bimbo from the beginning of when she showed up. You just don't poach on someone else's man. Now with them married, even moreso, nomatter the state of the marriage. Her smug little look on her face made me want to slap her. I want her to go down in flames too.

Nolan, on the other hand, I adore more than ever.
    cablejockey, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Daniel's little tramp has a really thick mustache - high def TV is not doing her any favors!

Team Nolan all the way. I hope Emily knows what she's doing. It looks more like she could get together with Jack and have a ready-made family with Jack and Baby Carl.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.

You would think Jack would be a little more sympathetic to Ems. The Graysons killed his wife and brother. Maybe at some point the Graysons will smirk and throw that in his face and he'll rally to help.
    The preview ads for tonight show Ems finding Dan and his wench in bed in what looks like the G. mansion. The slut-mistress actually smirks at Ems. I feel that's a complete re-write of her entire character, but at least there's no possible sympathy for her.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Daniel's little tramp has a really thick mustache - high def TV is not doing her any favors!

Team Nolan all the way. I hope Emily knows what she's doing. It looks more like she could get together with Jack and have a ready-made family with Jack and Baby Carl.
    I watched tonight and Jack seems to love the French girl (always forget her name). I have been waiting forever for Emily and Jack to get together, but it looks like I will still be waiting for that to happen if it ever does. Hate Daniel even more if that's possible, but am always Team Nolan all the way. At least Emily got Sarah to leave (mustache and all).

Looks like Emily has suffered some after effects from her injury that has her not quite knowing what she is doing based on the ending of who she woke up in bed with. That was a shocker for me and seemed like it was for her as well.

I'll check back to see what others thought about tonight's episode since no one has posted yet. I wonder what Takeda's daughter is going to do to Aiden since she found the weapon that killed her father underneath the bed - I am sure it will be brutal. Looks like we have to wait until March 9th for the next episode. I hate these long breaks.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 01-20-2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Cornholio and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread