+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1145
Like Tree838Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

I don't think for a second that Aiden isn't anything but 100% behind Emily. That girl showing up didn't make him happy at all. I wonder what it was she was going to put in Emily's IV? I was hoping we were done with the Takenda mess.

I really enjoyed this episode! Loved seeing Jack get through to her. I am glad she realized who she was so quickly before she started spilling more secrets. Although with Victoria finding the Infinity Box - who knows what is going to happen next week. This show has gotten really good again! I also hope that Daniel doesn't get away with shooting her. I realize that he won't go to jail lol, but some sort of revenge must be had! I don't like Daniel - ugh.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm confused...why did Em set up Lydia?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I'm confused too. It seemed Emily was giving up all thoughts of revenge, but then it seemed as if she was playing Takeda's daughter and Victoria into opening that box with fake info! I really thought poor Nolan was going to get used once more by Patrick. I wonder exactly what Nolan is going to let Patrick find out about his mother. Is Emily really not able to have children now, or is this some of Victoria's dirty work? I felt so bad for Jack when he warned his girlfriend(whose name totally escapes me) that it was Daniel who shot Emily and then Emily makes this big announcement it was Lydia!! Daniel is such a jerk witht e way he reacted to Emily's announcement she is in love with him. He seems to hate her so much. Emily really should worry he or his mama will try to kill her again. I did sort of enjoy Conrad's warning to Emily to look out when she remembers who shot her and go to him first, but, of course he is looking out for Lydia.

Great episode and definitely setting the ground for renewed revenge energy for Emily. Emily framed Lydia so she can hold the truth that Daniel actually shot her over the Graysons is providing her protection for now. It's going to be war! Claiming to love Daniel with a smirk on her face is pure entertainment. Can't tell if Emily is deliberately pushing Aiden away because her feelings for him have changed or because she really plans on staying married to Daniel just to torment the Graysons. Love that Nolan switched up the evidence in the infinity box to make it look like Emily is nothing more than a gold digger and her secrets are still safe. Happy that Nolan actually came out on top of the Patrick situation and hope he delivers Patrick some earth shattering news about his mama. That mother-son relationship is creepy.

I LOVED last night's episode... not sure I understand it all, but it sure made me think. I was so relieved that Victoria (in her NEW CHAIR!) didn't find out the truth as they led us to believe would happen in last week's preview. Poor Nolan taking one on the head for Ems. What a pal. Aidan is such a guy. Love the one you're with. Can't wait for Takeda's daughter to find out he's the one she needs to take revenge on. She knows something's up. Jack, on the other hand... OMG . When Ems told him she couldn't have kids. Giving her the stuffed dog. I'm glad he interfered in the magazine article... first because of Daniel's reaction when he found out, and second because I don't want Jack with her and that may drive a little bit of a wedge. Loved that his reaction to the Lydia fake out was to step back out of it all. I hope he realizes it is a safeguard for Emily. I didn't know how they could ever resolve the Jack/Ems story, but they're swirling them together with his full knowledge of what's going on. Was it to him that she said, "They took my dad, my mom, and now any future children".? I think that's what made her decide to take up the revenge banner again.
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.
    Count your blessings!

Refresh my memory - why did Aidan kill Tekada? I can't remember
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Refresh my memory - why did Aidan kill Tekada? I can't remember
    Help! Me neither! Until they showed the flashback scene, I couldn't even remember if it was Emily or Aiden who killed Takeda!
    jucamer likes this.

I forget some details, but near the end of last season, when Aiden was Daniel's right-hand man and Takeda was doing business with Grayson, Takeda gave Daniel Aiden's previous employee file, which exposed his father's link to the plane boming. Daniel fired Aiden and shut him out. Takeda told Emily that she and Aiden were being weak, and not following the right path to get her revenge. Aiden went to see Takeda and threatened to tell Emily what Takeda's true motives were in helping her (whatever those were) if he didn't leave them alone. Takeda challenged Aiden to a swordfight and Aiden won. Then, Carrion started taking out power grids in Manhattan -- whee!

I'd have to watch more back episodes to remember what Takeda's original motives were and how they conflicted with Emily's. Aiden's motives are simpler -- he just wants to end up happily ever after with Emily whenever she her quest ends.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I believe Takeda wanted revenge on them also b/c his wife was on the plane
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but didn't Takeda have something to do with lying to Aiden about what happened to his sister?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread