+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1097
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post

This show can be really educational…
    I was just in the Hospital, the ER. My son took me. After the Doctors, Nurses, etc. left the ER room, he started telling me what the medicines they gave me were for & the effects of them & why I needed them. I looked at him rather odd, because he's a far cry from medical personnel.
    He said: "I watch House. I know these things."

Anyhow, time to kick this thread back up to Page 1. New episode tonight!
    Ellen, JulieAnn, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Oh my goodness!!! Mind blown. So much happened! Wine on Victoria's chair!!!!
    Ellen, cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Sad to say but I have to now wait a week to be able to watch Revenge. Hulu and ABC have changed their online access to the show (and I have no inclination to pay for Hulu+ since Revenge is pretty much the only show I watch these days without waiting for it to show up on Netflix).

Ooooh - thanks for that info. I almost didn't stay up to watch it, thinking I could watch it on hulu today. It was a really good episode, so I'm glad I stayed up.
    Count your blessings!

I found there was too much going on! All Emily's secrets flying out--do Lydia and Vicky know that Emily is David Clarke's daughter?? Daniel knows she isnt who she says she is and lied about the pregnancy. So ridiculous to see Emily fighting off Aiden and pressing the help button Their big plan didnt include the thought that she really had amnesia. Also hard to believe Emily hauled hersef into that fishing boat in her awful condition. I want to see Emily get control again, I want to see some Revenge!
    combatcutie likes this.

Give it time, they have a whole half-season to go, and then (hopefully) another season to plan out beyond that!

I like the unexpected way they dug themselves out of the cliffhanger -- she really does have amnesia, BUT, what was the other Takeda student doing with that hypodermic? Was she inducing the amnesia, which is why Emily started remembering things once she missed a dose? It would make sense, since Emily obviously could remember things when she found the buoy and tried to activate her homing device.

It's also interesting how Jack, Aiden and Nolan are no longer necessarily working as a team, and have their own agendas about how to help Emily.

A lot of the plot developments were pretty standard soap opera fare, but I thought it was bold of them to have Daniel admit his guilt to Victoria so quickly -- it sets so many things in motion that they're going to have to tell it carefully without things getting confusing (which they are prone to do occasionally).

I have a feeling that Emily will soon have a whole new list of reasons to take revenge on the Graysons, since the promos showed them moving her into their mansion to "recover"...
    jucamer likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Oh she is moving into the mansion for recovery? That is interesting--I didnt see the previews. I did notice that the men of team Ems are following different paths. And it was funny how the imperious orders of 'we want privacy' at the hospital, stopped that women from putting something in Emily's IV!

I loved Jack's tender interaction with her.
    Punkin, Miss Scarlet and jucamer like this.
    Count your blessings!

Nobody mentioning Aiden & that woman kissing?
    I was so disappointed. He seemed to be someone who was on her side 100% & genuinely in love with her & wanting this all to be over so they could be together & go away.
    Now it looks like that woman is in cahoots with him in some conniving plot that leaves Emily out in the cold.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I think that woman is another student of Takeda -- Aiden probably had an affair with her before Amanda/Emily came along. Aiden didn't look thrilled that she kissed him afterward. It's definitely a complication, but it may not mean Aiden is actually plotting behind Em's back -- he seemed surprised when he saw the woman show up in the hospital security video on Nolan's computer, posing as a nurse.

I still hope Emily ends up with Jack, so I wouldn't mind if Aiden disappeared with the new woman.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread