+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Revenge

Re: Revenge

Lydia better jump back in the guppy pool if she even thinks she can get the better of Emily...cause she is a big fat shark that eats guppies
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Tonights episode was terrific. When I think it can't possibly get any better, it does. And whether Emily likes it or not, she needs Nolan. I can't wait until she puts the screws to Daniels little frat buddy. That boy has no idea who he is messing with...
    combatcutie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yes, JavaJo, it was amazing tonight! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was so afraid at the end that Nolan was going to take the fall (pun intended) for Lydia's death.... was relieved to see him back home looking at the footage. Now he has evidence that could really destroy Queen Victoria!

I can't really see Victoria allowing Danny to work at Jack's bar. But we'll see how that plays out.

Still don't understand what that slimy Eddie Haskell roomate of Daniel's is up to. Maybe he's just trying to ingratiate himself with Grayson for a job once he graduates. The fact that he was so eager to intern makes it look that way. But he was completely busted for lying about Emily cancelling the date...

It did look as if Nolan might have some cops with questions waiting for him in that apartment! And now he has video of Lydia's murder. When Lydia saw that Emily was in that old photo, it was just a matter of time before the truth came out! Cant wait to see what happens next.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This show just keeps getting better every week. I felt so bad for Jack when he saw Emily with Daniel at the police station. He tried to hide his disappointment, but it was so obvious. Loved Nolan looking out for Emily. She needs him, whether she knows it or not. As for the room mate, something is definitely up with him. I can't figure out if he wants to be with Daniel or if he is trying to destroy them as a family since he told Daniel about his dad's affair with Lydia.

Can't wait until next week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    It did look as if Nolan might have some cops with questions waiting for him in that apartment! And now he has video of Lydia's murder. When Lydia saw that Emily was in that old photo, it was just a matter of time before the truth came out! Cant wait to see what happens next.
    Nolan's fingerprints are in that apartment. I'm hoping the cops rule it suicide and don't investigate further.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This weeks episode was the best yet!

I still can't understand why Emily won't let Nolan help. Her father trusted him so it seems like she would as well. I guess it's probably hard for her to trust anyone after what she's seen and she's used to handling things on her own.

I don't understand what Daniel's friend is up too either, but it keeps the show interesting, trying to figure out people's motivations.
    cablejockey likes this.

I don't think Tyler (the college friend) has the hots for Daniel. I'm convinced he is out for his own revenge against the Graysons and he sees Emily as somone in his way, much like she sees him and anyone else in her way. This could actually work to her benefit and would be interesting if she finds out later what he is up to and just sits back and lets him do some of the work. He is probably the one who shoots Daniel at the engagement party. I'm betting his family lost money due to the Grayson's and that comment about Daniel breaking up him and his girlfriend back in college seemed to me like Tyler is still holding a grudge.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I think Charlotte plays into the picture because of Emily/Amanda's fathers affair with Victoria... charlottes mother... Like possibly 1/2 sisters .. This the reason for her sub plot

And I don't think Tyler is who he seems to be
    JavaJo likes this.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

I also think Charlotte and Emily are half sisters and that Tyler is the one who shoots Daniel. We're half way through already; we'll know soon.
    Trust Me!

+ Reply to Thread