+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ringer (CW)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ringer (CW)

Part of me is hoping they don't leave us hanging b/c the ratings aren't so good. I'd love to see it continue but...who knows!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

ok, i'm not surprised at the revelation at the end, i knew THAT person wanted her dead...

the story is getting SO good lol

How will all this wrap up in two more episodes!? I cannot imagine! I would be happy for another season, but truthfully I rather just have a conclusion that ties it all up neatly.

FORT Newbie

Last night's episode was sooo good! When are they going to tell us if it's been renewed?!? I really hope we know prior to the finale cause I'd like to go in to the finale knowing if this is a season vs. series finale.

Love this show - last night was excellent....it just keeps getting better! SMG did say in an interview somewhere...I can't remember where I read it, but it was recently...that just about all the questions will be wrapped up in the last episode. I don't know if that means it will be a series or season finale, or if they still don't know yet but prepared for the worst As long as the questions are answered and the major loose ends tied up, I don't really care. I think I'd rather rather have one great season like this that actually delivers on it's promise, then several mediocre seasons that limp along and dole out tiny hints here and there, never really leaving you satisfied. I'm just sorry Ringer never really caught on and did better in the ratings because it really did just keep getting better and better with every episode.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

This is one of my Must-See-or-Tape shows. I love the twists & turns, and how I can never guess how any of them are going to turn out. Just about the time I think I know .... Wrong!

I wish there was a place we could just type in the name of a show & find out if it's getting renewed.
    Ringer
    Alcatraz
    Body of Proof
    GCB
    Terra Nova (I think dead & buried)
    Pan Am

I want to know & I want to know NOW!
    I need time to get over being angry.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Most of these shows' fates won't be known until May upfronts. Which, are coming fast.

I don't think Ringer will last, but i'll depend on the reception of the Pre-Sex and the City Show, the new Green Lantern, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Most of these shows' fates won't be known until May upfronts. Which, are coming fast. I don't think Ringer will last, but i'll depend on the reception of the Pre-Sex and the City Show, the new Green Lantern, etc.
    I didn't know about May upfronts. Thanks.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Another fantastic episode! I absolutely cannot wait for next week's finale!!!
    Katydyd likes this.

OK I didn't see that coming.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread