+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ringer (CW)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Ringer (CW)

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Just had to bump this.....getting soooooooo good!! Last night was just one twist after another, excellent episode! I'm sure that now that Siobahn has outed Bridgett to Henry, she's going to play the poor innocent victim and it was somehow all her scheming drug addicted sister who stole her life. Speaking of, I really like Bridgett and Andrew, I hope they figure out a way that he forgives her, but man, if I was in his place, I just don't know.....I mean, I understand why she's doing what she is, but still!
    I agree, Ioan is the reason I started watching this show. Even if I still think of him as Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I agree, Ioan is the reason I started watching this show. Even if I still think of him as Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic!
    Thank you! I knew I'd seen him before, but I had no idea where. Even though I didn't know the actor's name I knew the minute I read your post.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

He was also in King Arthur, the Clive Owen version, as Lancelot. Even more yummyness.. is that a word?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, wow, wow! This show continues its twists and turns - totally didn't see Juliette teaming up with the teacher and the girl she 'hates'! Love this!!
    Jinafire and Katydyd like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

i knew juliet was still a lying brat!!!

this show is soooo good lol

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Wow, wow, wow! This show continues its twists and turns - totally didn't see Juliette teaming up with the teacher and the girl she 'hates'! Love this!!
    I never quite believed Juliette's accusations. Something just didn't seem right, but WOW! I didn't see that coming either. Great twist.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Excellent twist with Juliet! With Jason Dohring in the role, I knew there was more to the story, but I'm with you all....I never would have guessed that! How very "Wild Things" This show just keeps on getting better, I can't wait for the "face to face" that was previewed for next week! Just one teensy weensy gripe though...and really it's more of a character gripe: Really Tyler Barrett? Her brother? You actually fell for that one?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Excellent twist with Juliet! With Jason Dohring in the role, I knew there was more to the story, but I'm with you all....I never would have guessed that! How very "Wild Things" This show just keeps on getting better, I can't wait for the "face to face" that was previewed for next week! Just one teensy weensy gripe though...and really it's more of a character gripe: Really Tyler Barrett? Her brother? You actually fell for that one?
    Oh, I know. I was shocked when he seemed to fall for it. Next week looks great - the show really is getting better and better. I almost wish DH would watch it with me again but this has fallen into one of my "guilty pleasure" shows (which is in good company with Revenge) and I don't mind watching it w/o spousal interruptions.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Loved it.

Another great episode! i really like the forgiving scene...made me tear up lol

The twist with Juliette and the teacher seemed like a complete rip off of Wild Things to me. Even the scene where they met in the hotel room and all had alcoholic beverages was basically a carbon copy of what went down in the movie (minus the threesome, of course, LOL). I'll agree it was a great twist but it was kind of a turn off how much it felt like they ripped off that movie.

Still liking this show but I feel like it's lost a little steam. It's not as captivating to me as the first half of the season.

+ Reply to Thread