+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ringer (CW)

CCL

Re: Ringer (CW)

I doubt she's dead because noone dies on shows any more. It's rather irritating. And when someone actually dies there is a big outrage about it (see the death in episode 9 of Game of Thrones and the chorus of "How dare they !?!" that erupted after it).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I doubt she's dead because noone dies on shows any more. It's rather irritating. And when someone actually dies there is a big outrage about it (see the death in episode 9 of Game of Thrones and the chorus of "How dare they !?!" that erupted after it).
    I think she's dead. It's the only thing that makes sense with the phone call to realSiobhan, the fact that realSiobhan had supposedly talked about it before to Henry, and a way to easily wrap up the fact that Gemma knew Bridget was fakeSiobhan and was going to use it against her.

sidenote - I don't get why there was ever any outrage in GoT - that's how it was written from the get-go.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I think she's dead. It's the only thing that makes sense with the phone call to realSiobhan, the fact that realSiobhan had supposedly talked about it before to Henry, and a way to easily wrap up the fact that Gemma knew Bridget was fakeSiobhan and was going to use it against her.

sidenote - I don't get why there was ever any outrage in GoT - that's how it was written from the get-go.
    I think the outrage was pretty much from people who hadn't read the books.

I won't be surprised either way with Gemma. This show keeps revealing more twists with every episode. I can't imagine how they're going to keep this up, but I'm happy to go along for the ride!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It is definitely a good ride. I almost bailed but stuck it out like this thread 'told' me to and I'm so glad I did!
    Wag more, bark less

ugh, I was so mad there wasnt a new episode this week, it should return next week though.

Well that settles that about Gemma...

And omg, another twist! this show is absolute chaos and I love it!!!

CCL

Well, I couldn't believe the cop was so agreeable, saying yes to breaking into a car connected with a disappearance. I kept thinking he was going to call it in and point the finger at BridgetShiobhan and couldn't understand why she would even risk that. And then he calls RealSiobhan!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

This show is one twist after the other, I can't handle it!

It took the first four or five episodes to really get me hooked but I am SO into this show! I love how whenever I'm sure it's going to go right it always seems to go left, I never see any of the plot twists coming! I love how the twists change the way you view the characters and the relationships they have. Really makes every episode seem like a total game changer which for me has kept the show very fresh!

Hoping down the road we get to know Shauvon a little better cause so far I feel like we only really know Bridget's personality. Really good show. Love it!

Oh and I did have one question that I forgot to ask:

The one thing that really puzzled me is why Bridgett would place her fingerprints on the evidence that implicated her in Jemma's disappearance. Was that to just throw the detectives off so they would no longer suspect Jemma's husband or "Shiovan"??? I just don't see how implicating herself in a murder would be a smart move, especially since she keeps claiming that her time as Shiovan is only temporary.....

+ Reply to Thread