+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ringer (CW)

Re: Ringer (CW)

It was certainly a better episode. I am somewhat surprised at how quickly the secret came out. By the looks of the preview it doesn't go over that well.

Anyone else think she'll have a hard time proving she's Bridget to Gemma?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

If her secret's out, doesn't that ruin the whole premise of the show? I can understand the immediate reaction of wanting to tell Gemma to save her hide, but WTH was Bridget thinking?? Looking forward to next week's episode.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

What just happened!? My mind cannot take all this madness!!! I guess her secret remains safe... This show is really living up to what people said, I am STUCK on this show.

I love this show so much!!!

CCL

I keep thinking she better start arranging the fake miscarriage already.
    I'm guessing Henry will now try to blackmail her into resuming their relationship.
    The big thing is about it being twins but they hardly ever show RealShiobhan.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought this show couldn't get any better and then they bring on Jason Dohring! I knew he was coming on the show, but I was still so excited to see him! I still miss Veronica Mars, and he's one of the major reasons. SO happy to see on my TV again!

I think it's pretty cool that they're casting current and former soap actors on the show and not just SMG. I hope we haven't seen the last of Justin Bruening in Paris and, since Billy Miller is now playing SiobahnBridget's sponsor, I think we'll see more of him.

Juliet's been such a snot, but I actually felt sorry for her tonight. I'm sure she'll end up having an affair with her teacher or doing something else that's horrible, but hey, if she sleeps with the teacher, that means more of Jason Dohring!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought this show couldn't get any better and then they bring on Jason Dohring! I knew he was coming on the show, but I was still so excited to see him! I still miss Veronica Mars, and he's one of the major reasons. SO happy to see on my TV again!

I think it's pretty cool that they're casting current and former soap actors on the show and not just SMG. I hope we haven't seen the last of Justin Bruening in Paris and, since Billy Miller is now playing SiobahnBridget's sponsor, I think we'll see more of him.

Juliet's been such a snot, but I actually felt sorry for her tonight. I'm sure she'll end up having an affair with her teacher or doing something else that's horrible, but hey, if she sleeps with the teacher, that means more of Jason Dohring!
    IA - it was really good last night. I, too, love Jason Dohring but from Moonlight. I hope we'll be seeing more of him. And I felt bad for Juliet too, though I think she could revert back in a nanosecond. I'm bummed Gemma's gone - but I guess it was an easy way to tie up her knowing about Bridget playing Siobhan.

I didn't understand - but why would Bridget put her fingerprints on the vase? Was it to take suspicion off of Henry? Or was it to make sure that Siobhan won't be able to come back (by playing it off that she's Siobhan and if RealSiobhan returns, she must be Bridget?) I was confused about that.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Count me in too with loving last night !! I also agree with whole Juliet/teacher thing - I totally picked up on that vibe. I'm glad they they softened her up a bit...it gives Bridget a chance to show her softer side as well. I'm sorry Gemma's gone though - I was kind of looking forward to Bridget maybe having some sort of ally who's in on the secret (not that G's hubby didn't blow it by telling her Bridget came to him first and spilled G's plan, but hey). But, we never saw Gemma's body, so with this show, I'm counting nothing out. I was halfway expecting it to be her on the phone in the very last scene with Siobhan! This show just keeps getting better with each episode and is a perfect example of why they need to give new shows time before just axing them (at least these types anyway). I'm kind of wondering how they're going to keep this going for multiple season's though. And I'm with you CSW....why would Bridget deliberately implicate herself...well, her "sister" as things are now. It seems too improbable that at some point she, as "Siobhan" wouldn't have to give up her prints in which case everything would be over. I guess short term it takes the heat off both her and G's hubby, but boy, if ever there was a case of "out of the frying pan, into the fire"....any way you slice it, this girl is pretty well screwed! Meanwhile Siobhan just chills in a luxury hotel in Paris, plotting and scheming and, well.......with Justin B. Some girls have all the luck
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I am loving this show! I just can't imagine how they will expand on this show, unless they just really drag it out which will be bad.

Does anyone really believe that Gemma is dead? I think it's more likely that she staged all of that to get back at Henry and, to a lesser extent, Bridget. I bet we'll see her again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Im sure shes not dead, but since at the end someone called Shib and told her the problem was taken care of I dont think she staged it. But again sich Shib is involved, she may be dad since she was ready to kill her sister.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread