+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ringer (CW)

Re: Ringer (CW)

Sooooo excited for tonight !!! I know it probably will be cancelled, but I'm still holding out slim hope they might give it another shot. To me, it is the perfect definition of guilty pleasure. As crazy and far out there as everything has been this season, so far everything has fit together to make sense in it's own, weird way. Each show builds on the last, and it's never boring. I really want to see where they can take this once Bridget learns Siobhan is alive (and why she faked her death!), and Andrew figures out the woman he loves is most definitely not who he thought she was.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I am so ready for tonight!!! Oh my goodness! So much excitement!!!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

I am a satisfied customer! They left it opened ended, which is ok because they did tie up a lot of loose ends, enough to keep me satisfied and enough for them to hopefully, possibly, maybe continue on for another season! I hope everyone else enjoy the finale like I did! you wont be disappointed, because it does wrap things up, although it does leave room for more!

Absolutely, positively, LOVE Ringer, thank you for an AMAZING season!

Wow!!! Wow wow wow!! That was the perfect way to end the season IMHO Best finale - whether it was season or series - I've seen in awhile. Absolutely everything is out in the open....secrets were revealed, questions answered....and Bodaway is dead. But there is still so much more that can be mined if (pleasepleaseplease) they renew it for next season. Can Andrew and Juliet ever forgive Bridget so they can be together? What will happen to Siobahn? Is Malcolm really dead? If not, where is he and who has him? They did a great job in wrapping this up as either a series or season finale. Big props to the writers
    Jinafire and cantstopwatchin like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

ooops I shouldn't have read this. I thought last week was the finale. Oh well I will still enjoy watching it all unfold on Friday night.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Could Siobhan cozy back up to Andrew? Is Andrew the twin's real father??? Is Malcolm still alive...? What will happen when Siobhan and Bridget meet face to face!? Possibilities are endless if they continue, I hope they renew it!
    Katydyd likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I just finished watching it and am also hoping they renew it for next season. Such a great show with so many twists and turns that always kept me guessing. I loved how they wrapped everything up, though Henry's taking all the money was obvious before he did it. Please, please, fingers crossed, bring it back next year!!!!
    Jinafire, Katydyd and Coco46 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I really hope those baby girls aren't Andrew's. I was kind of hoping that Andrew would have forgiven Bridget(te)? I know it would have been too simple but I love my happy endings especially when it is possibly a series finale.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Well, SMG finally came out and announced she's pregnant, which I'm really glad she's done b/c I spent almost the entire season going back and forth over is she or not?!? Just when I'd think she was, another shirt would make her look like she wasn't. Finally, in the season finale, I just gave up and figured she'd just gained weight since Buffy.

Anyway, congrats to her. I wonder what, if anything, this means for the show?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Well, SMG finally came out and announced she's pregnant, which I'm really glad she's done b/c I spent almost the entire season going back and forth over is she or not?!? Just when I'd think she was, another shirt would make her look like she wasn't. Finally, in the season finale, I just gave up and figured she'd just gained weight since Buffy.

Anyway, congrats to her. I wonder what, if anything, this means for the show?
    Ha! I kept saying that to my daughter. "she has to be pregnant." "they are going to write it in that she's pregnant with Andrew's baby"...etc. Congratulations to her and Freddie for what seems to be an enduring hollywood marriage.

+ Reply to Thread