+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Worth What?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It's Worth What?

Anybody been watching this?

I have and quite like it so far.

FORT Fogey

Re: It's Worth What?

I caught an episode last night. Cedric is going to kill this show. He is a terrible host! I like the concept though.

I like the concept too but am not a big Cedric fan in this context. I also find the "sure sure" thing really annoying so I don't really watch that often.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Decided to watch some of tonight.

The games themselves I do like (favorite probably being the one where the contestants have to choose between two stories about why featured item costs whatever it costs), but I agree Cedric isn't the best host they could have chosen. The "It's worth WHAAAAAAAAT???" and the "sure sure" are annoying too, I agree. While it seems to me that they clearly didn't want to take the "Final answer?" from Millionaire or anything, they could have come up with something else. But overall the show isn't bad imo.

FORT Fogey

I may be hearing wrong, but I think I have heard Cedric say from my own personal collection a couple times at the ending game. I think that may be the answer to why he is the host, maybe it was his concept, or maybe they needed a collector. The sure sure thing is annoying, but other than that I do not find him too horrible, and I think the pacing of the show is good it moves pretty quickly.

+ Reply to Thread