+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Suits (USA Network)

Suits (USA Network)

Is anyone else watching it? I tried to search for a thread for this show, but couldn't find one.

If you are not watching it, I recommend that you give it a try. Me & my family really enjoy it! The concept is cool, as are the characters. Harvey Specter is awesome!

New Original Series - Suits - USA Network -Suits - USA Network
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Re: Suits (USA Network)

I love the show. It has been renewed for next year already.

I'm really enjoying it also. I hadn't heard that it had been renewed. So many shows that I start out really liking end up getting canceled.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Oh, we never miss it! We love this show :-)

And it was great that the hacker got Mike a diploma :-) I was trying to figure out how they were going to sustain a show where every week, Mike was in a panic about someone finding out the truth.

LOVE this show! I'll watch anything with Gabriel Macht - he is TOO pretty. Plus, the Firefly fan in me is thrilled to see Gina Torres working! I was so happy that the show got renewed. Sometimes, I think summer TV is better than the regular TV season.
    JLuvs and psucashcow like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm a fan of USA shows (characters welcome!) and Suits is no exception. My whole family is enjoying this show. I'm happy to hear it's already been renewed. I like how USA has come up with some winning ideas for shows and builds on them. They start them in the summer and then if they do well make new episodes for other times of the year.

I'm absolutely watching it. Very enjoyable.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

It hasn't started airing in Canada yet but they are promoting it. What's the conceit? Why doesn't the kid just go to law school? I'm not sure about getting involved as am pretty sure the station airing it is the one that aired White Collar for a couple of seasons and then just stopped; that was annoying.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't know how I missed this one in the summer lineup, but I'm catching up watching the episodes on USA. It's great!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

USA announced today that they have picked the show up for 16 more episodes in Season 3. The remaining 6 shows of season 2 will air beginning in January.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast