+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Rookie Blue

Rookie Blue

I thought we had a thread on this show but I couldn't find it so I'm starting a new one.

Is anyone watching this show? It's currently on Thursday nights, on ABC, at 10pm. It's in it's second season. I really like this show and a majority of the characters. Plus I may have a slight crush on Det. Callaghan

Re: Rookie Blue

I watch it and the moment all I can think is I hope that one girl doesn't take that detective back. I haven't learned the names of the characters really.

I'm crushing on Oliver Shaw (Matt Gordon). And yes, I'm enjoying the show.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Oliver is the one you are crushing on? LOL he's so funny, telling Diaz to flirt with his wife so she'll have a good night. awww Sam is my man. I can't stand Luke bleah! I really hope Andi doesn't take him back.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Oliver is the one you are crushing on? LOL he's so funny, telling Diaz to flirt with his wife so she'll have a good night. awww Sam is my man. I can't stand Luke bleah! I really hope Andi doesn't take him back.
    Sam was super sexy in that episode the first season where the power went out. And Oliver is hilarious. Not sure yet how I feel about the Frank and Noelle's potential hook up....

Love this show!! Love the subtle Canadian references too. I love it more and more every episode and season. I'm a Sam guy too!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Love this show!! Love the subtle Canadian references too. I love it more and more every episode and season. I'm a Sam guy too!
    It's funny, but living in Toronto I find the references to be sort of surrealistic. They mention real places, but they aren't laid out they way they are in real life. An episode or so back, they investigated an event on Carlaw (lower east end of the city), and mentioned something else they investigated at Jane/Finch (upper right end of the city), and I recall them wandering around Parkdale (lower right end of the city). I don't believe that any division would be covering the entire city (that would be the sixth largest city in North America and that's a lot of space to police), so it always sounds odd to me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I hadn't paid that much attention to the intro and subtle references at all until I think last week I heard them mention Spadina and my ears perked up and I became more interested in the show. I agree they wouldn't have any division covering the entire city. That's a very large city to have one division covering.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I like this show and am glad Luke's ex is gone - she just annoyed the heck outta me. But the damage is done - big question is - will Andie take him back??

I'm torn between Luke & Sam - each hot in their own way but Andie's chemistry with Sam is off the charts.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    It's funny, but living in Toronto I find the references to be sort of surrealistic. They mention real places, but they aren't laid out they way they are in real life. An episode or so back, they investigated an event on Carlaw (lower east end of the city), and mentioned something else they investigated at Jane/Finch (upper right end of the city), and I recall them wandering around Parkdale (lower right end of the city). I don't believe that any division would be covering the entire city (that would be the sixth largest city in North America and that's a lot of space to police), so it always sounds odd to me.
    Law & Order did that, too. I guess they figure if you don't know Toronto you won't question. Heck, I do know Toronto and I didn't question it until now.
    Diaz is my eye candy.
    Not a fan of the Diaz-Peck-Epstein triangle. Do not want.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast