+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Rookie Blue

Re: Rookie Blue

I wish we got the episode! We don't get any new episodes till next week!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    If I remember correctly it was because Dov admitted to Chris that he had feelings for Gail. I also think they kissed. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...
    Yep Dov was on pain meds and talking to Gail in the squad car telling her that everything about his girlfriend is perfect except that she isn't Gail and what life would be like if he was Chris.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I love Dov! Skinny as heck, but still he's super cute! Boy needs a good meal! LOL
    Duxxy and football_chick like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Was a pretty good episode last night! So sad about Tony though =( The tension between the two guys over Peck is getting pretty intense too. Was heavy last night.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Was a pretty good episode last night! So sad about Tony though =( The tension between the two guys over Peck is getting pretty intense too. Was heavy last night.
    My daughter knew someone died just listening to the music from a different room. It was a very heavy show. I wonder why they chose to go that direction with the show. There were clues all season but I just expected a break-up to make the wedding not occur.

I'm terrible with names but I like the army guy for Gail.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was so surprised Jerry didn't make it. And now that Luke came back to help work on that case, can we assume he's going to make a full return to fill Jerry's detective position? I guess we could have that triangle going again if Sam gets crazy about dealing with his feelings...

I hope Diaz and Gayle end up together. He's been so torn up since their breakup, I hope he uses her kidnapping as a reason to talk to her and forgive her/make up.

I feel like this season has flown, though I don't think it really has... I hope we see it again next year!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Jerry not Tony! LOL @ me. Where did I get Tony from? Guess he just looks like one? I am hoping Chris gets back with Gayle too. I liked seeing Luke back.

I'm so sad that Jerry's gone! I really enjoyed him and I loved his ever fashionable wardrobe all thse purples!

I'm really curious to see where things are going to go.

The last two episodes have been so sad. I really liked Jerry and can't believe he's dead.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I've been spoiled because I'm a few episodes behind, so I heard that Jerry was dead and I haven't seen the episode yet. And when I heard that, I thought "who's Jerry?" I paid more attention to the episode I was watching, determined who Jerry was, went to IMDB, saw that he had been on since the beginning (which is when I began watching), had another look, and I still don't recognize him. That being the case, I'm surprised that people miss him. The reason I got myself spoiled was because I had heard that someone was dead and I had to check that it wasn't Shaw. I love Shaw .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread