+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Rookie Blue

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Rookie Blue

Yeah, I was liking ANdy and Nick also...he's less "damaged" than Sam. Poor Dov...and poor Chloe if this is the wrong medical choice for her....

I feel sorry for Sam's now ex, even though I agree with y'all that her condition is pretty dangerous in a police officer. If it could stay better controlled I'd feel differently, but I've seen a lot students do what she did for one reason or another (go off her meds so she could really FEEL being in love)--because they don't want to be "different" or because they don't like the muted feeling you get on meds vs. the buzz from the manic phase of bipolar. And on top of that there were a number who DID take their meds, but the effectiveness of the meds wore off and the student spiraled out of control. A lot of jobs one can do, but maybe not those involving carrying a gun. Hopefully they caught the other brother? It looked that way. But her obsession literally drove the "innocent" brother crazy.

Looking forward to next summer!

CCL

I don't want Sam and Andy back together. The producers have always shown them as end-game but they ruined it by having the Nick and Andy relationship be so much better, and by having Sam be such a jerk this season. Now I'm just hoping Sam doesn't make it, which I'm sure was not their intent.
    I think Chloe will be ok. Kind of weird she didn't tell Dov about her marriage as she's so into openness and honesty.
    I'm glad Oliver made it - couldn't have handled losing him.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The wait is going to make the winter even longer. I was always team Sam and Andy until Nick and Andy. Now I want them together. Or I want them to cast a 45 year old overweight woman as Nick's love interest....
    PWS likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Anyone still watching this summer show?

First two episodes were pretty good. Still don't like Andy and Sam together. Guess they are going back in that direction though. I was happy to see Chloe survive, I like her and Dov.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yep. Haven't missed and episode. The new rookie irritates me, but I love Sam and Andy together...so I'll take the good with the bad.
    Punkin likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm also watching. It started a little while ago on Canadian television. We are getting episode 6 tonight. I am enjoying it so far. Don't want to give too much away for the American viewers but there is one extremely predictable story line that I couldn't help but roll my eyes at... other than that I like it

CCL

Andy and Sam...yuck. She was a fool to mess it up with Nick and for what? Becoming "friends" with Sam? Ok. And they've not mentioned his (ex?) girlfriend. What happened to her? I assume she lost her job because of what happened last season but did Sam just dump her or what?

FORT Fogey

I miss the old captain, chief, or whatever his title is. Loved the first episode, but the 2nd was grating. It's like different writers took over. Still enjoy this summer show!

CCL

Not to bring race too much into the story, but with the old captain gone, and his wife not appearing either, they're down to one minority main character (the detective), which doesn't really look good. I like Oliver in charge but I miss him on the beat, as well.

I can't remember but what happened to the captain from last season?

+ Reply to Thread