+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM Season Finale

Day 2: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM Season Finale

60 min.
    The second longest day of Jack Bauer's life finally winds down. And it has been quite an eventful 24 hours, what with the nuclear threat to Los Angeles; the bombing of CTU; duplicitous dames Marie Warner and Sherry Palmer; cringe-inducing tortures; a rapidly climbing body count---and a presidential coup. Tonight's finale finds an unexpected alliance formed in a last-ditch effort to take down mastermind Peter Kingsley (Tobin Bell), while new information about the villain has an impact on Tony and Michelle, and the race to halt the ill-conceived air strikes in the Middle East. Prescott: Alan Dale. Chappelle: Paul Schulze.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

now what kind of connection does Kingsley have to Tony and Michelle?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fanatic
    Is he dead? Can't wait till next season!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I didn't see the hand thing coming. Was it poison or what?

Interesting. I missed the first half of this...and I tried to call my wife to have her tape it, but somebody was busy trying to vote for her idol...Grrrr.

my god. this show is the best show ever. honestly, the best concept on television. im was definatly shocked by the return of such an obscure character from season one. she was the one who blew up the plane in the first episode of season one and now shes back killing the president... im shocked. definatly a great call though. that leads me to believe that the mastermind behind the kidnapping/assassination plot in season 1 had a hand in the nuclear bomb/oil profit plot of this season. just a theory.
    "the weak are always trying to sabatoge the strong"

wonder what exactly she took from him?

jack is going to die of a heart attack as the show's finale, cause that's me every week: on the edge of a heart attack.

with the show being picked up for a third season jack will be back. that was obvious before the show began. the heart trouble was exciting, but not nerve racking.
    "the weak are always trying to sabatoge the strong"

when is season 3? I can't wait!!!

ok, was that the girl in the plane from season one? She was Kingsley's babe from the other week I thought. It was some type of something that started eating Palmer's palm. You could just see the ulcerated wounds when he was looking at his hand. This is one of the best finale's ever cause Palmer fired that rat bastard Chief of Staff Mike Backstabber!!!!! About &$(@)%^* Time!!! I was laughing and cheering when he did that. Chief forgot his place in the Palmer machine and let the power get to him and got slapped down proper. Liked seeing Sherry in cuffs at the end too, she better pay for her part in this.

Kim can't take care of Jack, she can barely provide life support for herself. She has shown that she is brain dead and science wants to study her and find out how she is still moving about like a zombie. Unfortunately, rumor control says that Kate will be back next year. I hope this is the only thing we have to bitch about as far as plot line goes. The writers have till June to think up something before they meet again.

Tony should have smacked Chappelle for being ignorant. But nice to see Claire going out the door with him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey

Mr. President, Mr. President over here!

Originally posted by tmntpower04
    my god. this show is the best show ever. honestly, the best concept on television. im was definatly shocked by the return of such an obscure character from season one. she was the one who blew up the plane in the first episode of season one and now shes back killing the president... im shocked.
    This is not the same woman. The president is not known to be dead. I suspect she shook his hand with an anthrax-like substance on that film that she peeled off her hand.

After Jack has killed multitudes, suffered another heart attack but managed to make the world safe for democracy once again, the big guy has a sweet smile on his face when Kim rushes to his side just as he is being whisked off in the ambulance. Will father and daughter ever spend any quality time together? Hell, no.

John, I can't believe that you have missed the finale of this show. Let me put your mind at ease though, more questions were raised at the end than answers provided.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast