+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM Season Finale

i love this show too much to let something like that slide. excuse me for being a spaz. now that we all realize it was mandy we can move on to figuring out how seasons 1 & 2 have intertwining plots. i know it will be impossible to acually "figure it out" but november is a long ways off people. my theory: whomever Nina was speaking crazy german to at the end of season 1 is somehow involved with season 2. that the only feasable way could see Mandy being pulled back into play since in season one Ira Gaines said to her something along the lines of "i have something big planned for next year, are you in or are you out? " (and of course she was "in".) then Gaines died somewhere around noon. so in a six degress of Kevin Bacon way, they are connected like this: german lady to nina. nina to the drazens. the drazens to ira gains. ira gains to mandy. --who knows maybe Mandy just does free lance jobs. or maybe she really hates black people. we'll find out. i cant wait.
    "the weak are always trying to sabatoge the strong"

I stand corrected. Good eye, tmnt

FORT Newbie
    C'mon. It's obvious the guy's Middle Eastern because he looks Middle Eastern and speaks English with a British/Middle Eastern accent like Raisa. The show's apeal is because it mimics reality, not because it's a warped TV spun parody. Too much implausible TV foolishness detracts from the show. The big gun was an HK 91. It is the standard issue NATO rifle.
    Give Peace a Chance

FORT Newbie
    Well, if you want to get technical...isn't the HK-91 a civilian version of the G3? So the G3 would actually be the standard issue NATO rifle :rolleyes: But I'll have to check if it had a fix or retractable stock...barrell looked shorter too...and yes, I have too much time on my hands.

Anyhow, that gun battle was slightly lame...

The guy is not Middle Eastern...and I think the German-ish tie is good...I forgot Nina was talking to someone...I wonder if we'll see Jack finally do Nina in, in Season 3?

/U

FORT Newbie
    it is indeed Mandy. The actress playing Mandy is Mia Kirshner. As far as season 3 i would guess the new guy is German. I have read Nina will be back in full force for season 3 and she was working for Germans. Remember she was speaking German on the phone before she killed Teri

FORT Newbie
    oh yeah....duh...I meant season TWO....apparently I am jumping the gun.....I guess I just can't wait til the next season...

DID ANYONE get a confirmation of just WHO that woman was at the end? Was it Kingsley's assistant or the girl from the plane???

ANYONE? ANYONE?

FORT Newbie
    OH WOW....OK just read it ....it was the plane girl...WOW...what a twist...THANKS for the info!!!!

Well I'm not going to read any replies in this thread (since I haven't finished watching the series). I had never seen '24' before yesterdays 24 hour marathon on f/x. I watched the first 16 hours yesterday and it's a pretty good show. I will Tivo it for the 3rd season starting in October.

And the reason being that I missed this and 'Alias' both seasons is that at the time I only had 1 Directivo and too many other shows to watch. And as you know, you really have to start watching both of these shows from the 1st episode or you could miss alot of the plotlines.

I wish they would have had a 24 hour marathon of the 1st season before this one, but I'm sure I'll be able to catch up on that, at a later date.

Chris

I know you said you won't be reading any replies -- but in case you do once you've finished watching all of the episodes, here goes:
    If you want to catch Season 1, it's on DVD. The set is stocked in most major video rental places, such as Blockbuster and Hollywood.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen
    I know you said you won't be reading any replies -- but in case you do once you've finished watching all of the episodes, here goes:
    If you want to catch Season 1, it's on DVD. The set is stocked in most major video rental places, such as Blockbuster and Hollywood.

Yes, I just watched the final episode this morning. It was a pretty good ending to a good season. Of course they have already set up the beginning of next season, which I will be Tivoing and watching starting in October.

The only problem with renting the 1st season on DVD is, I have to make sure that I can watch all 24 hours in a 5 day period. So I will have to know when I going to be sick and missing work

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast