+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 7:00 AM-8:00 AM Season Finale

Originally posted by tmntpower04
    with the show being picked up for a third season jack will be back. that was obvious before the show began. the heart trouble was exciting, but not nerve racking.
    i meant the absolute end of the show!

Can't Wait For Survivor8 GAMBITX's Avatar
    Man, so we DONT know if Palmer's dead or alive? Can't wait for season 3!

FORT Newbie
    DAMN! What an awesome and mean ep! Everything went well except for that Palmer got that virus! It looks like it was a virus which immediately goes into the bloodstream via skin contact, and first I just thought that the girl was gaining his finger prints (now why would she do that, hm?). Yikes, what will Sherry and Jack say now?

In comparison to the season 1 finale, this finale was more of a cliffhanger, as we indeed don't know if Palmer will survive! Season 3 will be mad, but I hope they will write it cleverly so that this real time idea won't get worn out. Or what do you say peeps?

(Is there a possibility that Kiefer or any other 24 producer/writer is reading this forum? )

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Ilikai
    now what kind of connection does Kingsley have to Tony and Michelle?
    Now why do you ask that?

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by tmntpower04
    the return of such an obscure character from season one. she was the one who blew up the plane in the first episode of season one and now shes back killing the president...
    Do you happen to mean Nina? (Me, yeah ) The two women does have a little bit of similarity, but not much, so no it aint her. Nina was put into jail or something, if I remember correctly.

No, I think they mean the girl in the first episode who blew up the plane and jumped out with the parachute. But it's not the same girl. The girl at the end was Kingsley's assistant, as CaliGirl pointed out.

Yeah, I'm bummed about missing half of it...But maybe they'll show it on FX and I can catch it.

FORT Newbie
    I have ALL of season THREE on VHS tape now, so if anyone DID miss the last episode, and FX doesn't play it......you can e-mail me at jeepsunday@aol.com, and I can send you a copy if you send me a blank tape and postage....I cannot imagine someone not seeing hour 24......

I think you mean season TWO

OK, I assume that next season picks up immediately after this one OR the President dies.

If it is some kind of poison, then Jack will have to find the antidote within 24 hours or something.

I didn't recognize the Poison Palm girl at all. I am so bad at remembering obscure characters though.

Did I see Kate smile? It looked painful.

I still maintain that I should be Jacks "interest" next season. I'm a brunette, and this show definitely writes better female roles for brunettes

Ili... I actually felt sorry for Mike. Yeah, I know, I should swallow a band-aide for my bleeding heart!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I too thought that when she shook his hand she was either gonna drop him or shank his butt. then when she pulled off that whatever from her hand, I thought DNA maybe. They did it right by making us think "alls well in LA again, Thanks Jack!", then blam that lady from season 1 from the plane comes out of nowhere and Palmer is doing the hippy shake on the ground........WOW, next season is gonna blow us away.....CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Originally posted by cali
    Did I see Kate smile? It looked painful.
    That was a real stretch for her -- for the entire season I think she had only one facial expression. Sort of like the counterpart to Andrew Shue's Billy on "Melrose Place."

Onto another subject --
    Last season, my husband and I noticed that it was bad luck for anyone to be around Jack Bauer, as they usually ended up dead. So this season we kept an informal tally of the "Bauer Body Count." So according to our count, Jack's body count was 27 people and one dog -- the greatest number of those being during Hour #4 with four people and the dog.

Yeah, we're twisted.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast