+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV trivia anyone?

FORT Newbie

TV trivia anyone?

Letís start a TV trivia thread! Iíll start:
    Which of the following TV shows has Robert De Niro NOT made a guest appearance onÖ
    - M.A.S.H.
    - Sesame Street
    - Mad TV

See if you can guess.. and add your own trivia tidbits if you have any! Iíll add more as I think of them.

FORT Newbie
    BTW, I just found out the coolest news (well, for De Niro fans like myself anyway) - Robert De Niro is going to get the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award! It'll be on the USA channel, June 23 9pm/8c - I didn't know this, but Harrison Ford already got one of these! It's about time for De Niro. It should come as no surprise, since the man has more than 60 movies under his belt, but I was starting to wonder if they were ever going to give him his due credit. He's one of my favorite actors of all time, so I for one am thrilled about this. So, any guesses?

Re: TV trivia anyone?

Originally posted by filmfreak0000
    Letís start a TV trivia thread! Iíll start:
    Which of the following TV shows has Robert De Niro NOT made a guest appearance onÖ
    - M.A.S.H.
    - Sesame Street
    - Mad TV

See if you can guess.. and add your own trivia tidbits if you have any! Iíll add more as I think of them.
    Ugh, I honesly have no idea.
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    mash

must remember I posted here to see if I'm right and not hold this thread up

I concur with Joeguy, he wasn't on MASH even though he played Frank Burns in the movie.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ilikai
    I concur with Joeguy, he wasn't on MASH even though he played Frank Burns in the movie.
    You have the wrong Bobby it was Robert Duvall who played Burns. Of course I would never call either of them Bobby to there face.

I'm pretty sure it was Mash that Di Niro never apperead on.

geez!!! where is my mind, I read Mash in the question and immediately turned De Niro into Duval. Thats what I get for staying up late at night.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

FORT Newbie
    Well, you got it absolutely right! He was on Sesame Street in 1969 and on Mad TV in 1995. Can you believe he's done over 60 films??? What a life that must be. Even if he were 60 years old (I forget how old he actually is), that's 1 movie for every year of his life!

Try these:

1.) "It's these cans... he HATES these cans!"

2.)"I'll have a double-half cup of decaffeinated half-caf"

3.)"You know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener!"

I know the first line is from The Jerk with Steve Martin.

i have no clue, but the last 2 quotes are funny as hell, I'm assuming that in context the first one is too

I think I'll use the second one next time I'm out for coffee
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast