+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: New TV shows for Fall 2011/Spring 2012

Re: New TV shows for Fall 2011/Spring 2012

I liked Alcatraz too and get this its ratings were BETTER than TOUCH..but the network is keeping TOUCH cause of their golden boy Keifer..they are putting all their eggs in one basket which is stupid...I posted the number for Fox's customer comment line I urge everyone to call and give their opinion 1 212 301 3028 this is a customer comment line
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If nothing else, they could do a made-for-tv movie to wrap things up for Alcatraz.

Never been a KS fan. If I was gonna watch TOUCHED, it wouldn't be for him.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I keep vowing to catch up with Touch, but I haven't even watched one episode. I agree that they're probably renewing the show because of Kiefer and his success for them with 24. I love him, so I'm okay with that.

I think Ausiello started TVLine at least a year ago, if not more. He left EW in late 2010, so the new site was up not long after that.

At this point, I'm waiting to hear about Body of Proof and Hart of Dixie (my total guilty pleasure show). I hope they're both back next season. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm hoping for the renewal of Ringer too, but not expecting it. Since it's on the CW, & is about grown adults rather than teens or barely 21's, it just doesn't draw that network's usual viewers.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm hoping for the renewal of Ringer too, but not expecting it. Since it's on the CW, & is about grown adults rather than teens or barely 21's, it just doesn't draw that network's usual viewers.
    I don't think it's looking good. At least they got a whole season to tell a story without getting canceled in the middle. That's something.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I don't think it's looking good. At least they got a whole season to tell a story without getting canceled in the middle. That's something.
    Their season finale wrapped up a lot of questions & loose ends. At least we have that.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

CCL

I gave up on Ringer a while back. It looks like it and Secret Circle are going to be cancelled. Hart of Dixie looks like it is going to be renewed I heard - yay.
    Critical likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread