+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: New TV shows for Fall 2011/Spring 2012

Re: New TV shows for Fall 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Fox Pulls New Girl Until November - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

At least it's not canceled. It's been growing on me. I hate these bloated two hour reality shows.
    I'm really really over these 2 hour reality shows and game shows every single evening. I'm spending a lot more time watching PBS even if the shows don't interest me because I can't stand all these two nighters of these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I'm really really over these 2 hour reality shows and game shows every single evening. I'm spending a lot more time watching PBS even if the shows don't interest me because I can't stand all these two nighters of these shows.
    now you sound like me..lol with the exception of a few good shows I watch I spend my time on the history channel or national geo channel
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    now you sound like me..lol with the exception of a few good shows I watch I spend my time on the history channel or national geo channel
    If I had more than the super basic cable (network channels and a couple others) I would probably be on history and nat geo channel too. Honest to goodness every single night of the week is part 1 or 2 of some reality or game show on all of my channels. If it's not that it's one of the many CSIs or Law and Orders. It's really annoying.

I just read the most recent Entertainment Weekly. Their prediction is the next two to go will be Free Agent (never even heard of this one) and Charlies Angels.

Free Agents got canceled last week, so they were right. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie's Angels makes it to Thanksgiving ONLY because of all the money they spent promoting it AND because Drew Barrymore is involved.

I don't think anything this season got canceled after only one airing, so that's an improvement over previous seasons!

ETA: Every time I see a new post in a thread for one of the new shows this season, I think it's someone posting that the show has been canceled!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    One of my favorite shows on PBS is History Detectives.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I also love Hart of Dixie! I didn't expect to going it, but I came out really enjoying it. I love how they all relate to each other. Except for perhaps Lemon. (Lemon.. Lumen.. I see a theme! )
    I am also enjoying Hart of Dixie! I taped the first 3 episodes and watched them all yesterday. Still trying to get used to seeing Jason Street as George and Wade used to be a bad guy on the Young and the Restless. He's quite attractive in this show...

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I am also enjoying Hart of Dixie! I taped the first 3 episodes and watched them all yesterday. Still trying to get used to seeing Jason Street as George and Wade used to be a bad guy on the Young and the Restless. He's quite attractive in this show...
    I watched the first two this week; still have the third to watch. It was pretty good. Almost makes me want to move to a small town.
    I watched the first Charlie's Angels. Don't know if I should bother continuing to watch if they are going to cancel it.
    I was going to watch Revenge but my dvr decided I didn't want to. I've heard good things about it, though - might have to see if it is on-demand.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

CCL

Hart of Dixie, Ringer and The Secret Circle have all been given full-season orders by the CW.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I don't watch Secret Circle, but I really like Hart of Dixie and Ringer! Now I can settle in and become a little more invested in the shows now that I know they'll be sticking around!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread