+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Single Ladies (VH1, Mondays @ 9)

Single Ladies (VH1, Mondays @ 9)

Is anyone else besides me watching this show?

I started watching it because it came after Basketball wives and I like Stacy Dash. Im hooked into it now, despite the cheesiness (sp?) and some bad acting. Basically its about 3 "single" ladies living and loving in Atlanta. I say "single" because there is one girl that is married, tho she is seperated. Just wondering what others think about this show,

I cant remember her show name or her full real name but the main character's friend to me is a bad actress, even tho I have seen her on many things. I am going to find some real info on this show and edit this post when I can
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Single Ladies (VH1, Mondays @ 9)

(For some reason I can't edit my post maybe because its the first one of the thread?)

"Single Ladies" is a comedic drama about Val, Keisha, and April - three best friends with different philosophies on sex and relationships.

Val ( Stacey Dash) is an ambitious aspiring fashion mogul who wants to find a true partner. Keisha (LisaRaye McCoy), on the other hand, is a former video dancer just looking for a rich man to keep her in style. April (Charity Shea,) has supposedly found the perfect man and the perfect marriage - but is learning that marriage isn't necessarily a happy ending.

"Single Ladies" is a modern, sexy series set in the world of Atlanta fashion, music, and celebrity that will constantly explore which woman has the right approach to relationships."
    LisaRaye is the one with the bad acting, to me anyway. She has been on many shows so I dont get it!

all the acting on that show is pretty terrible to me, yet i continue to watch, lol.

lisaraye is pretty awful tho!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    (For some reason I can't edit my post maybe because its the first one of the thread?)

LisaRaye is the one with the bad acting, to me anyway. She has been on many shows so I dont get it!

I saw the premiere and actually thought this is a good show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Man, I am soo hooked on this show. My girlfriends and I take turns going over to each other houses to watch the show. Last night show was hot. The older gentlemen that plays Valerie boyfriend is very hot and sexy!

Great show VH1!

Now things are too "perfect" so I know things arent gonna work out for both ladies and their men. I agree, at first I wasnt sure about the older guy but after last night I was like "whoa!" lol I just wanted to rip Omar's (is that his name?) phone out of his hand after the first call to his boyfriend, geez louise!

+ Reply to Thread