+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

I couldn't find a thread for this show so I started my own.

Breaking Bad will start its fourth season this sunday 7/17 at 10pm on AMC. If you like drama with a large dose of dark humor this is the show for you. I'm so excited for the new season. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul both won emmys for the work on this show. Anybody else watching?

Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad Extended Season 4 Trailer AMC
    Debb70 likes this.

Re: Breaking Bad

Thanks for the info. I can't wait. I just love this show. I have been watching rereuns lately. I'm trying to recall how it ended last season. I'll have to see if they have it On Demand so I can check it out.

Does anyone remember? I think Jessie had done something crazy and almost got killed, but Walt saved him by running over the bad guys who were trying to kill him with his car.

What happened to the head guy who owned the dry cleaning business and chicken stores? Didn't he get killed too?

Do you think there is any chance that Walt will stop making meth?
    Last edited by Debb70; 07-12-2011 at 10:55 AM.

I'm watching, although their site says the opening episode tonight is very difficult to watch. I will be disappointed if they start to move towards sensationalism rather than story telling. The ensemble cast is outstanding, and I'm hoping for the best.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm super excited for tonight!

Bryan Cranston was on Adam Carolla's podcast the other day and he was so funny. He's so good as the intense Walter White I often forget how hiliarious he was on Malcolm in the Middle for all those years. They were joking around about him not being eligible for an emmy this year because AMC scheduled Season 4 later and they missed the cutoff.

Anyone watch last night …. what did you all think?
    KAREN

Jessie really did shoot that guy. That kind of bothered me, but I guess it was him or Walt and Jessie. Did you see the folder labeled Lab Notes on the table? I wonder if Law Enforcement will figure it out?

I really don't care for the the head guy. (One with the box cutter.) I knew he was going to kill that guy as soon as he admitted the neighbors of the gunshot victim had gotten a look at him. He couldn't take a chance on LE connecting them.

It was pretty brutal. I bet Walt and Jessie needed some new undies when that was over with. Is that why Walt had on white pants at the end? LOL

Well, we know that head guy has to go down this season. He has just gotten too violent and mean and will have to be destroyed. I guess that Walt or maybe that hired bodygard/killer will do it and then Walt can take over that guy's position, business owner and all. Jesse can work under him and supervise the lab OR my prediction is that the lab is going to be exploding in some big scene in which Walt and/or Jesse are killed or thought to be killed. They both escape and take off on in travel trailer and move to Canada. LOL

I thought last night's episode was so good. I loved how Aaron Paul (Jesse) expressed so much without having many lines this episode. Walt's verbal diarrhea while Gus was changing into his killing outfit made me so uncomfortable. If I was Jesse I would have screamed at him to "SHUT UP".
    Debb70 likes this.

I'm so glad this is back. I think it's one of the best acted and scripted shows out there. It's hard to watch Jesse turn from the innocent drug addicted into a far more hardened criminal, but it's realistic and shows the consequences. I think the chicken man and the PI are some of the scariest bad guys I've seen.
    Debb70 likes this.

I guess the P.I. won't be coming over to Walt's side!

Jesse's storyline was just so sad this week. I hated him giving the brush off to that nice single mother, but it was nice that he gave her some of his cash.
    Debb70 likes this.

Jesse really does trouble me. I realize that he helped saved Walt by killing that guy, but Jesse seems to be a tormented person who will never be content. Even before he killed that guy he was a trouble maker. You know you have problems when even losers want to leave.

I guess Walt is a criminal too, but I think he was totally different before he got cancer and felt pressured to make money illegally to support his family when he died.
    I think he would get out if he could.

I still think Walt is going to take down the big guy, Guss, I think is his name. Walt is crazy like a fox. He might be goofy, but when he must do something, he gets it done and I think taking down Gus and the bodyguard will be no exception.

I am now suspecting that there is a high ranking DEA/Law enforcement person who knows of Guss' operation and allows it to go on. Therefore killing Guss could open a big can of worms for the DEA person who is probably getting money from Guss.
    This is not a spoiler, just my predicitions. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast