+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Ok ok ok they are back!!!! What did you all think?

MAGNETS.......genius!!!!
    KAREN

I thought the first episode was very exciting. I did take issue with how Mike acted though. Yes, he would have been skeptical of Walt's plan, but IMO the script had him acting too much like a spoiled child or cartoon character. I think it was overblown. Only half of his hysterics would have been fine.

OMG. Ted is alive. I must have totally misunderstood that last season. Any bets that Walt will either off him or put him to work for him, if he can move that is?

Could anyone make out what the writing was on the photo that was damaged in the evidence room? I paused there, but couldn't understand what it said. It looked like a code to me. Does anyone recall what that is about? Maybe it's millions in an offshore bank account. Walt just has to figure it out.

It looks like Walt's cough is back. I noticed it a little last season. I guess that means his cancer has returned. Is this the final season for certain?

the writing on the photo was an acct # to an offshore acct in the cayman islands.

yes, i think walt's cancer is back and that's how the show will end. maybe with his son taking over his empire? LOL!

this is def the last season, but it will be 16 episodes split over 2 summers. first 8 now, next 8 2013 summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Could anyone make out what the writing was on the photo that was damaged in the evidence room? I paused there, but couldn't understand what it said. It looked like a code to me. Does anyone recall what that is about? Maybe it's millions in an offshore bank account. Walt just has to figure it out.

It looks like Walt's cough is back. I noticed it a little last season. I guess that means his cancer has returned. Is this the final season for certain?

Thanks for the info.

Brian Cranston was on Jimmy Kimmel last night!!!!!!!!!! He was so funny. I missed the very first part though. He told funny stories about the show and was so personable. Jimmy is huge fan and was just sick about there only being so many episodes left, but I wasn't sure if he was talking about episodes left in the season or SERIES. Your info clears that up.

Brian made a comment about lots of people to be killed this season. Who? Hank? Ted? We know it's not Mike, as he provided him with that big old weapon. It looks like Walt needed a lot of fire power.

I am worried about all those people who witnessed Hank and Jesse testing the battery theory. Don't you know when the news reported the Police evidence destruction story, those guys would start laughing and tell the story of what they saw, and then it spreads like wildfire, tracing it all back to Walt and Jesse. I'm not sure why he was so unconcerned with that.

Can't wait until next week!

I think Walt has become convinced that he is invincible just like Gus before him. I think Walt has become Gus and I can't see him alive at the end.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I wonder if Walt will go out like a blaze of glory.......shooting his enemies, and going down himself, instead of waiting for the cancer to get him. Anyone see Al Pacino in Scarface? Not a pretty ending.....I don't want to see that for Walt.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

{snip}
    Brian made a comment about lots of people to be killed this season. Who? Hank? Ted? We know it's not Mike, as he provided him with that big old weapon. It looks like Walt needed a lot of fire power.
    {snip}
    What weapon did Mike provide Walt?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    What weapon did Mike provide Walt?
    When Walt opened the trunk of the car, there was a large weapon inside. It looked like some high powered, automatic, assault rifle. The kind that will take down houses from a mile away. I took it that Walt must be going up against some people with some pretty strong firepower. It's either the DEA or a Mexican cartel.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

When Walt opened the trunk of the car, there was a large weapon inside. It looked like some high powered, automatic, assault rifle. The kind that will take down houses from a mile away. I took it that Walt must be going up against some people with some pretty strong firepower. It's either the DEA or a Mexican cartel.
    Yes, I believe it was an M60... but it didn't come from Mike. It came from the same gun dealer (played by Jim Lawson) that provided a gun to Walt in the Season 4 episode "Thirty-Eight Snub".
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

From the start I've always had a soft spot for Jessie but good gods, tonight he just was so emotionally effective, breaking down after finding the "ricin" in the Roomba. Aaron Paul has his Emmy reel right there.

That aside, who the hell is Lydia?

+ Reply to Thread