+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Breaking Bad

I've watched the first 3 seasons and will record the 4th late night airings on AMC to be current. I watch the show for the Adventures of Jesse Pinkman.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

As of last night, I had 18 episodes on my DVR and had seen 16 of them... over the span of only a few days! I'm absolutely hooked I saw a Pontiac Aztek in the parking lot at work today and thought "hey, that's what Walt drives!!" Watching so many episodes back to back to back has left me thinking about the characters quite a bit. Most of what I keep thinking while watching the show is "For Pete's sake, is Schuyler ever going to have that baby!!!!!!!!"

My intent is to be all caught up and ready for Season 5 when it starts on July 15.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm excited for you guys! Just wait until you get to the finale from last season! It's great. In fact some things unfold in the last 2-3 episodes that are quite curious. Pay very close attention to everything. In fact it will be good that you can go back and look at certain scenes over and over. You'll discover what I mean. It's shocking.

i wish they would hurry up and get to the season 4 episodes, lol. i watched the previous 3 seasons on netflix. when does season 5 start?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    As of last night, I had 18 episodes on my DVR and had seen 16 of them... over the span of only a few days! I'm absolutely hooked I saw a Pontiac Aztek in the parking lot at work today and thought "hey, that's what Walt drives!!" Watching so many episodes back to back to back has left me thinking about the characters quite a bit. Most of what I keep thinking while watching the show is "For Pete's sake, is Schuyler ever going to have that baby!!!!!!!!"

My intent is to be all caught up and ready for Season 5 when it starts on July 15.
    I've driven one since 2001, there's no better vehicle!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I started watching Breaking Bad when it first started. After the first season it became too uncomfortable for me to watch. It went to places I didn't want to go. I guess I've been a little too close to that lifestyle or something. Anyway, with all the hype, I decided to pick it back up when AMC started showing the past seasons every night, along with reading this thread, and hearing/seeing how loved the show is. Wow, this show is better than I thought! I'm hooked, and end up staying up all night to watch. (I don't have a DVR....yeah, I know, I'm from the stone ages...) So, my question is...you guys say how much detail is disclosed at the end of the 4th season, and suggest rewinding and watching for details. Since I can't do that, can someone tell me (via PM, if you don't want to post it here) what to watch for?

The quantity of ice being produced is frightening. There sure is a big market out there. According to this show, that is - I don't know how accurate it is, but I have no problem suspending my beliefs at the door and getting involved in the characters and the story.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i wish they would hurry up and get to the season 4 episodes, lol. i watched the previous 3 seasons on netflix. when does season 5 start?
    If you have a box with Time Warner Cable, you can watch old episodes ON Demand. Just got to Entertainment on Demand, then to AMC. I'm not sure how many seasons are there though.

J.D., I'll send you a PM about what I was referrring to.

i have directv . . . . . season 4 has started. i saw 3 eps this weekend and i saw that there are 3 more on my dvr for me to watch tonight. yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If you have a box with Time Warner Cable, you can watch old episodes ON Demand. Just got to Entertainment on Demand, then to AMC. I'm not sure how many seasons are there though.

J.D., I'll send you a PM about what I was referrring to.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Thanks for the PM, Debb. I have comcast/xfinity cable, the cheapie version, so I don't even have the "on demand" stuff. You'd think with all the TV I watch I'd have all the bells and whistles.

I'll be sure to get this up and running asap. There are four episodes on tonight! Woo hoo!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Unfortunately, my cable's On Demand service doesn't have S4 up, but I'm catching them late night on my DVR. I had 3 eps waiting for me tonight and I powered through. Weirdly, I'd never taken to Skylar until the end of S3 and now she's kind of owing things, even with her trip to the 4 corners. At least that only took one episode, not 9 like on The Killing. And oddly, I like Mike a bunch. I've been slightly spoilered on S4, but I'm hoping he pulls through. Don't tell me otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread