+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

i just started watching this show . . . . finishing up season one now . . . . i guess i'll stay out of this thread til i get to season 4 tho, lol. i am really enjoying the show so far tho!

It's one of my top 5 favorite shows....maybe top 2. It has great writing and is so exciting. The acting is outstanding.

If you are now finishing up on Season One, you have a good bit ahead of you to catch up before the new season starts. You will see MANY changes. You will be shocked at the transformation of all the characters. I think this past season was perhaps the best yet.

i've heard so many great reviews of the show.

after the first episode i was hooked!

what channel does it come on and when is the new season supposed to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It's one of my top 5 favorite shows....maybe top 2. It has great writing and is so exciting. The acting is outstanding.

If you are now finishing up on Season One, you have a good bit ahead of you to catch up before the new season starts. You will see MANY changes. You will be shocked at the transformation of all the characters. I think this past season was perhaps the best yet.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i've heard so many great reviews of the show.

after the first episode i was hooked!

what channel does it come on and when is the new season supposed to start?
    AMC!!!

Love love love BB!!!
    KAREN

I found a site that says BB will start it's 5th and FINAL season in mid 2012!!!!!!! The site would not allow me to copy the link. You can google when will BB new season air and get it I think. I hate it if that is true. I adore that show! I bet the final season will be out of this world.

BREAKING BAD returns on Sunday, JULY 15, 2012

'Breaking Bad' to return July 15
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

What I dislike about shows like Mad Men, Dexter, Breaking Bad, etc. is that the time between seasons is so long that I almost forget what happened. There has to be a better way.
    momrek06 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

AMC is replaying the whole series... in order... and my DVR is catching them. I had never seen the show before though I recall wanting to but then thinking I was too far behind to ever undersand it really. So I've now watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 and am love love loving it!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

oh great! i need to see the last season before the new one starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    AMC is replaying the whole series... in order... and my DVR is catching them. I had never seen the show before though I recall wanting to but then thinking I was too far behind to ever undersand it really. So I've now watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 and am love love loving it!

I'm so excited. What are you guys who are watching the older seasons thinking about now?

Sometimes shows lose their charm after a few seasons, but this one is still awesome! Last season was one of the best IMO. The finale from last season was full of excitement and surprise. It had one of the best scenes on tv ever IMO. I won't ruin the surprise, but please post here after you see it.

+ Reply to Thread