+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I just finished watching all 6 seasons in 2 weeks on Netflix. The writing, acting directing was amazing. Loved the ending with Bad Company's Baby Blue.
    Now what should I start to watch next? Suggestions?
    Orange is the new Black??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

House of Cards.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh yes, House of Cards is great
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

The Shield

FORT Fanatic

OR go in the opposite direction. Funny UK show called The IT Crowd. It's on netflix streaming.

I'd also recommend, The Wire. I'm not sure if it's on Netflix streaming or not. I watched it OnDemand. Excellent and seriously under-appreciated awards-wise.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Or just go crazy and stream all of Malcolm in the Middle to see "Walt" rollerskate. I kid; I'm into Top of the Lake right now.

Re: The Wire, Amazon Prime will have that next month, along with a bunch of back catalog HBO shows. Nothing currently airing, and probably not S&TC, but, hey, Rome!
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 04-25-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Or just go crazy and stream all of Malcolm in the Middle to see "Walt" rollerskate. I kid; I'm into Top of the Lake right now.

Re: The Wire, Amazon Prime will have that next month, along with a bunch of back catalog HBO shows. Nothing currently airing, and probably not S&TC, but, hey, Rome!
    When you are into Top of The Lake, please comment here. I'd love to discuss. I watched it some time ago. LOVED it. I do have a couple of questions though. I may have started a thread here. If you can't locate it, PM me.

For a Bryan Cranston fix, I recommend the Broadway play he's in right now, All The Way... about LBJ just after the Kennedy assignation and the negotiations he needed to do to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Cranston was incredible as LBJ. There were also other great characters in the play, like J Edgar Hoover and Martin Luther King. It was a great afternoon of entertainment.

So we are getting a prequel I think in November named "Better Call Saul" with Bob Odendirk. Word is Aaron Paul will make a few guest appearances. Bryan Cranston hinted recently that Walter White might not have died in the finale. Interesting!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread