+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

I saw a place yesterday that had some spoilers. I'll let you know if I find anything that looks authentic, but I won't give any details in the post.

OMG. The finale last night was so great! How exciting! I just loved it! Man, Walt has really shocked me. If you saw the end of the show last night you could see the little plant with the poison buds on it in Walt's back yard.

The ending last night would have been a great ending for the series finale, but now we have to figure out where they are going to pick up the show for next season. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking this show may have surpassed Dexer! Seriously.

The finale was amazing! I think my favorite part was the slow reveal on Gus after the explosion. For a second, I thought I can't believe he survived that blast. Then they showed the other side of this face and it was so gross. I also really liked how he was straightening his tie and jacket to the bitter end.

If Walt poisoned that little boy with the lily of the valley berries, when did he do it? The night he went to see Jesse at his girlfriend's house I don't think he ever made it into the house. Did he plant them on Jessie?

Watching Walt and Jesse burn down their multi-million dollar meth lab was pretty cool, too.

OMG, the finale……OMG, GUS …….. YIKES!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie View Post
    The finale was amazing! I think my favorite part was the slow reveal on Gus after the explosion. For a second, I thought I can't believe he survived that blast. Then they showed the other side of this face and it was so gross. I also really liked how he was straightening his tie and jacket to the bitter end.

If Walt poisoned that little boy with the lily of the valley berries, when did he do it? The night he went to see Jesse at his girlfriend's house I don't think he ever made it into the house. Did he plant them on Jessie?

Watching Walt and Jesse burn down their multi-million dollar meth lab was pretty cool, too.

You make some valid points. I went back to find out how it happened and watched it again and also watched the episode before the finale. Here's what I came up with.

Jesse told Walt that he had the poison cigarette that morning and he put it in a new pack. If that is true, then someone had to get it off of him during the day. He never saw Walt during the day. Remember Walt went to Jesse's house the night before and saw Brock and his mom there. Jesse pushed Walt to the ground and told him to stay away.

The next day Jesse was at work, the black guy guarding Jesse at work did have access to his things, but there is no proof he knew about the poison. Then Jesse went to Saul's (attorney's office) to pick up his money. Remember that big guy who works for Saul, patted Jesse down. Jessie at one point suspected that is when they got the poison off of him, but it doesn't seem likely. They were the only people we see Jesse with until he gets the call Brock is sick. It seems more likely that Saul or one of his guys got the poison to Brock and not Walt. The biggest question is how they got the Ricin cigarette off Jessee. I just can't figure that one out.

I did find something VERY telling about Walt that I didn't notice at first. Remember the scene right after Walt sends his wife and kids to Hank's for safe keeping and he is sitting by the pool, spinning his gun on the patio table? He then slowly looks at the Lily of the Valley Plant!!!!!!!!!! That is when he gets the idea to poison Brock!!!!!!!!! They show it clear as day, but I didn't see it until I went back and knew what I was looking for!!!!!!

I have another question too. Was the survellience Guss had on the laundry and cook area on VIDEO? Where did he leave it? Was it in his house? What if the DEA gets their hands on that video? I think that may be a loose end the writers didn't close.

Someone posted this finale theory on Youtube on Wednesday, 4 days before the finale. It's pretty spot on.

Breaking Bad Finale Theory - A Case For Walt Poisoning Brock - YouTube
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie View Post
    Someone posted this finale theory on Youtube on Wednesday, 4 days before the finale. It's pretty spot on.

Breaking Bad Finale Theory - A Case For Walt Poisoning Brock - YouTube
    Wow, that was great! Thanks for sharing, BT!
    KAREN

That's pretty good! I looked at the pat down scene, but didn't consider that the entire pack of cigarettes were replaced. Very clever.

I wonder what Jesse's reaction will be if he discovers about Walt allowing his ex-girlfriend to die and that he poisoned Brock. Man, that's going to be one angry guy. LOL Perhaps they will unearth that when they do the final show of the series, whenever that might be.

Another thing I noticed that causes me worry. Whenever Walt ran down his hallway, he was coughing. Check it out. Even though he got a recent health screen, I don't think those loud, obvious coughs were for nothing.

Our family just started watching this show a month ago. All 4 seasons at once is very intense and we're all walking around seriously considering meth labs as a way to bring in extra cash! lol I found a bumper sticker I'm getting for my son for Christmas. (He is 21) It says: I'd rather be cooking with Mr. White!

We all LOVE Jesse and are not liking Walt too much. About halfway thru season 4 now...
    Debb70 likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I'm glad you found the show. Since Season One, I had many moments that I was VERY disgusted with Jesse. He was the one who caused lots of problems and risks IMO, however, he redeemed himself I guess.

While the quick money looks good, the consequences I have seen in drug dealing with Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy, has convinced me that I could easily end up headless! LOL

I can't wait til the next season. It seems so long between them. I'm a Dexter fan too and it seemed like years ago between last season and when the new just picked up.

+ Reply to Thread