+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Not too long ago, AMC aired a three or four day marathon that show every episode from the first to the last. Perhaps they'll do it again one of these days.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know!!! that happened to us. So, I quickly called a rental place and they had what is call BB the final episodes, and we finished it all. YOU have to see it!!
    I don't think we have any local rental places left! I have added the discs to my Netflix queue. Hopefully I can get them in fairly short order, although they currently say "long wait".

Netflix should really change the streaming episode descriptions from "Season 5: Episode 6" to "Season 5 Part 1: Episode 6". When you go into the disc view they make it very clear that Season 5 has two parts. I don't know WHY that don't do that in the streaming view!

It was especially frustrating since the last episode in part 1 ends with Hank picking up the book in the bathroom and realizing "W.W." is Walter White. While a cliffhanger, this actually *could* be a plausible ending for the series!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I don't think we have any local rental places left! I have added the discs to my Netflix queue. Hopefully I can get them in fairly short order, although they currently say "long wait".

Netflix should really change the streaming episode descriptions from "Season 5: Episode 6" to "Season 5 Part 1: Episode 6". When you go into the disc view they make it very clear that Season 5 has two parts. I don't know WHY that don't do that in the streaming view!

It was especially frustrating since the last episode in part 1 ends with Hank picking up the book in the bathroom and realizing "W.W." is Walter White. While a cliffhanger, this actually *could* be a plausible ending for the series!!
    Yes, we thought that was the fending, but I couldn't get it out of my mind how Hanks mind works, so I googled episode 5 and it came up part 1 @ 2.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I kept many of the episodes from the marathon, but erased them after watching at least 6 times. I love that final scene.

I MUST get the box set of BB. I also want the box set of Damages and The Unit.

All episodes of Damages are available on Amazon Prime Video, free to stream if you have Amazon Prime. That's how I watched the final couple of seasons after they went to Direct TV, which I don't have.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I was amazed at how the entire cast of BB looked at the SAG Awards last night. Even the Nazi group and Todd were on the stage. I think they won for best cast ensemble too.

I wasn't able to make out some of the ladies on the stage. Only Skylar and Marie stood out. I know there was Gretchen, Lydia, Jane and Andrea, but I couldn't tell who was who.

I got an e-mail from Netflix today informing me that the second half of season 5 is now available to stream! YAY!!!! I had the DVD for the next few episodes in my queue, but there was a wait for it and now my wait is over!!!
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

I got an e-mail from Netflix today informing me that the second half of season 5 is now available to stream! YAY!!!! I had the DVD for the next few episodes in my queue, but there was a wait for it and now my wait is over!!!
    GREAT! ENJOY and savor it! Come back and give us your impressions.

You will love it- love love love. Enjoy!
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had never seen this so I started watching on Netflix streaming. I'm into season 1/episode 2 and I had to stop when he is deciding to kill someone. There have been clever parts - even with the inadvertent killing, but I don't know if this is for me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread