+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Last night Conan’s entire show was devoted to Breaking Bad.

Hope this link works:
    Full Episode - Mon. 9/23 - The Cast Of "Breaking Bad" And Musical Guests Los Cuates de Sinaloa @ TeamCoco.com

I don’t usually watch Conan, but I really liked the Breaking Bad cast. Conan had some funny bits, too. LOVED the tortoise crawling out with the severed head! Then at the end I thought it was really Mark Margolis in the wheelchair, but nah……still funny! The cast tossed bags of blue rock candy to audience members.

Would have loved to see Gus, the Cousins, and more but it was already crowded and they only had an hour.
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

That was such an enjoyable show, tango7. I only watch talk shows when I see they are having guests that interest me, but I didn't notice this one, so thank you.

Brian Cranston is really funny. I loved seeing all of them and agree that it would have been fun to see Gus, who is probably busy shooting his two shows right now. John was also very entertaining.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The Breaking Bad marathon started last night at 8:00! I'm recording, but watching as much as I can too. We laughed so hard at those first few episodes! OMG. It was so funny. The scenes with Walt cooking in the desert with nothing but his underwear and apron! And crazy Jesse making one foul up after the other. It was too funny to see them stuggle to put the fire out on the desert weeds, get the dead bodies of the guys who attacked them and RV out of there, running into a ditch, explaining to the tow truck driver why Walt has no pants on and Jesse's eye is almost knocked out. etc. I had forgotten just how funny this show used to be. Man, there's not much like that now. Now, it's real serious. Do you think we'll get any humor in the finale?

I watched the episode where Walt kills Crazy 8, this drug dealer who intended to kill Walt and Jesse. It was pretty brutal. This was his first intentional murder. Jesse begged Walt to do it. He said he didn't have the stomach for it. Walt debated long and hard before he did kill the guy. The only reason he did, was because the guy was going to kill Walt's family. And the guy knew Walt's indentity, about his family and where he worked, because Jesse told him. What's wrong with that guy?

I'm looking forward to watching the entire series once again, once I have it all recorded.
    Last edited by Debb70; 09-26-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Here's a link to a photo of Walt standing in a room from the finale. I can't tell where he is. If you don't think it would spoil it for you take a look. I've watched all the previous episodes, but I can't recall seeing a house with a room like this. Is it Hank's house?

Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode Photos

It's on the AMC website.

Favorite BB music:

When Walt and Gale were cooking, this was the song. I remember thinking “where have I heard that?’ Ah, it’s Ginza Samba from “Peanuts/Charlie Brown”

Vince Guaraldi - Ginza Samba - YouTube

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I want to wish everyone a great time with the Breaking Bad Series Finale tonight. It will be difficult to say goodbye to these characters we've all grown to love and/or hate over the past almost 6 years but as the promo says "All Bad Things Must Come To An End".

Feels odd to say "happy BreakingBadSeriesFinale day" since I can't feel "happy" about this myself. I'm very very very interested in how Vince Gilligan and his uber-talented team will wrap this up.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

My heart is Breaking! I will miss absolutely EVERYTHING about this show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I hope everyone felt as good about the finale as I did
    buttahfly likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread