+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

MAN, Walt has really changed. I was wrong in thinking he was worried for his family. Walt tells his wife that HE is the danger! OMG
    Walt has turned the corner into someone who thinks killing is okay now. I'm not sure killing Gus is going to help him.

What do those people want from Guss. He offered them 9 million dollars, but they don't want that. They say Guss knows what they want. Is it Walt? Didn't Walt kill some of their family a season or two ago? Are they after revenge or do they want Walt to cook for them? I'm confused.

Did you see that cigarette Jesse threw on the ground? Now his DNA is at that location. NOt good. Silly move Jesse.

On other boards they are predicting that the two guys Hank was talking to about Guss, that the Latino will be killed and that the other guy is on the take with Guss. I tend to agree. Some of the higher ups have to be in on it with Guss. Walt is going to have to be very careful if he takes over Guss' business. I think he can only do it if he gets help from Hank.

Oh I didn't notice Jesse drop the cigarette butt. Stupid Jesse. Both Walt and Jesse have changed a lot in, I think, pretty realistic ways given Walt's ego and Jesse's personality. It's hard to watch, especially Jesse.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    MAN, Walt has really changed. I was wrong in thinking he was worried for his family. Walt tells his wife that HE is the danger! OMG
    Walt has turned the corner into someone who thinks killing is okay now. I'm not sure killing Gus is going to help him.

What do those people want from Guss. He offered them 9 million dollars, but they don't want that. They say Guss knows what they want. Is it Walt? Didn't Walt kill some of their family a season or two ago? Are they after revenge or do they want Walt to cook for them? I'm confused.

Did you see that cigarette Jesse threw on the ground? Now his DNA is at that location. NOt good. Silly move Jesse.

On other boards they are predicting that the two guys Hank was talking to about Guss, that the Latino will be killed and that the other guy is on the take with Guss. I tend to agree. Some of the higher ups have to be in on it with Guss. Walt is going to have to be very careful if he takes over Guss' business. I think he can only do it if he gets help from Hank.
    ahhhh..... i believe you might be on to something here too Debb! your good! i've been wondering myself who these cats were. seemed weird that they killed the drivers, then give the shipment to someone else to sell/do. AND am i remembering correctly that after they killed the latino's..... is when the others were dispatched out (with the boot knives), the "others" that were ultimately killed in the parking lot by Hank? i might be stretching.... LOL! it's really hard for me to remember back ! also didn't even cross my mind about Jesse's DNA being at the scene....
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

i rewatched last night - duh.... i didn't watch the entire episode the first time! i was wondering when you guys were talking about stuff i didn't remember. ok, the NA speech was powerful! Aaron Paul is awesome! agree with Debb on the two guys Hank talked to at end.... especially after seeing the white haired dude in the pic w/ Gus! i bet they are in cahoots! and the other guy was Hanks old partner, right? so i would think he would be more apt to believe Hank and do more investigation and possibly get his ass popped!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

There are so many possible storylines now. The guy who met with Guss is from the Mexican Cartel. It's been awhile ago, but they used to show these guys who were Mexican and they were real mean and violent. They got on Walt's tail once and I think Walt killed them or Mike killed them. Were they the same ones that came to kill Walt at his house, only Mike was looking out for him at the order of Guss. Guss saved Walt. I'm not sure if Mike killed them then or not. Anyway, I think this thing with the cartel has to do with revenge for the deaths of some of their family awhile back. I think that them giving the blue stuff away, shows they don't care about the drugs.

Oh, does anyone remember the first episode this season and Skylar or Walt were looking in a drawer and pulled out an eyeball. It looked like a glass eye. Does anyone recall where he got that from?

OMG! Last night may have been the best BB episode ever and it didn't any involve Walt that much! Skyler has really messed up letting her former boss know she has access to LOADS of money. This guy will have to go down. He's a big old loose cannon they will have to get rid of. Nice going Skyler. Even if he goes away, it's not going to clear up his problem with the IRS. What a mess. Someone with the IRS will have to be paid off I'm guessing.

The last 5 minutes of the show were so exciting. Jesse has saved the lives of Mike and his boss. Do both of them survive? How are they going to get back to the US?

I can't wait until next week!!!!

Wow that was some episode! I hope they both survive as I find both Gus and his head henchman fascinating characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    Wow that was some episode! I hope they both survive as I find both Gus and his head henchman fascinating characters!
    Yeah, I would like it if they all three get out of there alive. I'm just wondering if they are going to let Mike die, so Jesse can step in and be Guss' bodyguard like Mike has been.

I wonder where Guss got that poison and antedote from?

I thought Walt's son acted like a spoiled brat when he turned his nose up at the used car. So what it's not a sports mobile. Many adults in this country would do almost anything to have someone hand them a nice, well running vehicle! Times are hard. I hope we see some recognition of this before this season ends.

Have you heard any explanation as to where their baby is?

Dean Norris (Hank) will guest star on an episode of Castle this season as a hostage negotiator. I won't spoil with more details, but it looks to be a fun episode.

I had forgotten that he also appeared in an episode of Lost (Some Like It Hoth).
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The end of last night's episode was so, so good. That Gus is a bad-a**. He would rather risk death than give up his business to the cartel.

I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left this season!

+ Reply to Thread