+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Did you see Bryan Cranston on Talking Bad Sunday night? He said he doesn't take sides or judge the character. It was a journey and he became Walt for that jouney. From what I have read, Vince did not really see this as a black or white, either or situation. I think the viewers have gone there, siding with Jesse or Walt. Although, I never liked Jesse until late in the series, when he helped Mike out. I then grew to tolerate him. He's always been a loose cannon, but Walt knew that and kept bailing him out.

Remember how Gus wanted Jesse dead and Walt risks his life many times to keep him alive? Big mistake. lol

I think Walt is an example of what people do under extreme conditions. I personally believe that anyone will do anything under the right circumstances.

The guy who plays Gomez was on Talking Bad too and when Don Cheadle was talking about how there was no way that someone didn't die in that gun battle, he said you would be surprised, so that's leading me to believe that Gomez and Hank don't die. That ticks me off. If no one was hit with all that gunfire, then Vince needs a spanking. lol I won't be happy.
    Last edited by Debb70; 09-10-2013 at 09:06 AM.
    Jexter and Duckyface like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Although I don't expect it, I am hoping Hank survives. He's made mistakes, but I can't help liking that character and he's not a cold-blooded murderer like Walt. I can even stretch myself to like Jesse more than Walt because I do see a heart somewhere deep inside Jesse. I see no heart in Walt at all, only the same need for total power that we saw in Gus, and not much left in Skyler. It is my hope that Walt does not survive and that Sklyer is incarcerated.

From what I've gathered in interviews, the show runners no longer want us to sympathize with Walt, which they did want in the early seasons. The cast members seem very please with how the show is ending. I'm eager to see how it all turns out.
    I agree. I kind of want a miracle to happen at the last minute even though generally when the hero gets cocky and gloats and then has that type of phone call with his wife, that seems to spell doom. My last shred of sympathy for Walt went away when he poisoned Brock, yet oddly I still root for him. He is my favorite anti-hero after Dexter from early seasons. As for Walt surviving, remember the scene where he is spelling 52 in bacon and has the fake id? Doesn't that imply he survives and goes on the run?

Yes. There have been two flash forward scenes. Recall when he goes into Denny's and makes the 51 on his breakfast plate with food? That was one. He gets a big asp gun and puts it in his trunk. He's going for someone.

Then, recently they show him pulling up to his abandoned house and going inside to retrieve that ricin from behind the electrical outlet cover. Another weapon. They show him open the trunk and that big old gun is in there. Who's he going after? It's anyone's guess....Lydia, Todd or his uncle and that gang, Hank, Marie, or Jesse???? It could even be a new enemy. Recall that there was supposed to be some people who were angry when he blew Guss up, but we haven't heard from them yet.

J.D. likes this.
    KAREN

Too funny!!!!
    momrek06 likes this.

Looks like AMC has picked up Better Call Saul. Netflix wanted it if AMC didn't get it. It's a prequel. I haven't found anything on a proposed air date or any other cast members, but I think I'll be on the lookout.
    J.D. likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

One of the greatest Fallon skits ever! Thanks so much for posting it!
    momrek06 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Episode 514 tonight... Ozymandius. Only two left after this. Can't wait to see the outcome of all those bullets flying last week. No way to believe everyone survives it. We.... shall.... find.... out!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Episode 514 tonight... Ozymandius. Only two left after this. Can't wait to see the outcome of all those bullets flying last week. No way to believe everyone survives it. We.... shall.... find.... out!
    I've read this by Shelley, but still don't understand how it relates to this week's episode.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I need like a dozen Xanex right now.
    J.D., momrek06 and buttahfly like this.

+ Reply to Thread