+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

I found this video. Remember when Walt and Jesse cooked together?

Too funny!
    Taylor Swift + Breaking Bad Parody - 'We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together' - YouTube

This is really cute, especially little Gus Fring.

Breaking Bad: The Middle School Musical - Geek Week - YouTube

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Tiny Tio cracked me up. Love it, tango!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Tiny Tio cracked me up. Love it, tango!
    Yeah, I missed Tio first time I watched. Would have loved to see the Cousins with a tortoise and an axe.

lol, maybe it's bc i live in cali, but weed is just not on par w heroin, meth, coke, etc to me. you'd be surprised at the # of daily pot smokers that hold down steady jobs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Yeah...I realize that now. My apologies for being glib. To me, his actions just don't look like any of those drugs to me, especially heroin - well, and pot, too - he was going to work every day, which would not happen if he were doing either of those drugs. And yeah, meth would speed him up, and that wasn't happening either - at least by my observations. So basically, I don't know either. I tend to jump in without having thought things through. Again, my apologies.
    J.D., Florimel and Debb70 like this.

i can 't believe i actually fell asleep trying to watch last night . . . . can't wait to watch tonight!!!!! hank should be very careful tho bc he def could be seen as aiding and abetting lol!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah, Hank is definitely in a precarious position. The famed Heisenberg has been right under his nose... an extremely close member of his family... this entire time. Hank has even shared case info with Walt in the past and allowed him extensive (and often unsupervised) access to his office. I loved the whole conversation in Hank's garage... Walt was very careful in how he phrased everything he said. Things could be taken more than one way and he admitted to nothing while at the same time admitting it. Touche'.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I kinda liked Skyler telling Lydia to get the *#@* out and don't come back.

Yeah, Walt was smart to realize he could be on tape. I do hope that Hank gets it into his head that he is also in a bad situation, since his actions look very suspicious.(From the outside, it could look like he assisted Walt and accepted money for it.) Walt could take him down too. Even if he wasn't prosecuted, his career would be over.
    Hank has to wonder how much Skylar knows. If Hank were to turn in Walt and Skylar, then his wife would never speak to him again, IMO. So Hank would likely lose his wife, his job and his family. I doubt Jr. would ever speak to him again either. Marie would have to raise the baby all alone, because Walt and Skylar would probably be in prison for many years.

I think that Hank taking that book without a warrant was unconstitutional and therefore inadmissible in court. It would not be allowed into court. And because he learned other information as a result of the book, anything that came from that item is also "fruit of the poisonous tree" and is also inadmissible in court. So Hank has little evidence against Walt.
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.

jesse needs to get it together lol

+ Reply to Thread