+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

Well, I really wasn't kidding....lol. The reason is that Jesse was pretty messed up back then and he looked like he was passed out a lot. He would lay on the couch and floor and so did many of the other druggies. I thought Meth made you speedy and wide awake. So, I wasn't sure what he was on.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Definitely Jesse was a meth user (along with cooker) while still in high school. We've also seen him doing heroin and smoking pot.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, I really wasn't kidding....lol. The reason is that Jesse was pretty messed up back then and he looked like he was passed out a lot. He would lay on the couch and floor and so did many of the other druggies. I thought Meth made you speedy and wide awake. So, I wasn't sure what he was on.
    Now I realize you weren't kidding - I feel terrible for laughing. Obviously I sometimes take things for granted not giving them a second thought. But your post made me re-think about Jesse's using. I apologize for that. And thank you for making me use my noggin a bit.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Definitely Jesse was a meth user (along with cooker) while still in high school. We've also seen him doing heroin and smoking pot.
    Yeah...I realize that now. My apologies for being glib. To me, his actions just don't look like any of those drugs to me, especially heroin - well, and pot, too - he was going to work every day, which would not happen if he were doing either of those drugs. And yeah, meth would speed him up, and that wasn't happening either - at least by my observations. So basically, I don't know either. I tend to jump in without having thought things through. Again, my apologies.

Okay, gang……….I don’t have AMC on my cable lineup (I watch BB on Netflix). So, go ahead and post, post, post and SPOILERS are welcome!! I can’t wait to find out what happened after Hank got off the toilet.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Yeah...I realize that now. My apologies for being glib. To me, his actions just don't look like any of those drugs to me, especially heroin - well, and pot, too - he was going to work every day, which would not happen if he were doing either of those drugs. And yeah, meth would speed him up, and that wasn't happening either - at least by my observations. So basically, I don't know either. I tend to jump in without having thought things through. Again, my apologies.
    {hug} no need to apologize! it's all good discussion

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Tread lightly, y'all.
    momrek06 likes this.

I've been checking around and I'm very surprised that there was a Hank/Walt confrontation this early.

Yes indeed, MikeGH!!!!

Tread lightly!!!!!!

What a great night!!!!!!
    KAREN

J.D. NO problem. I laughed when I read it, because it does seem like a duh that he would do Meth. Right? I'll have to go back and see exactly what was going on when he was acting all comatose. And, he was using with his girlfriend that died in the bed too. Recall Walt was there and let her die? I have a lot of reviewing to do.

Now, last night was great as I expected! Did you see the after show that came on at 11:00 with Vince Gilligan? It's called Talking Bad, I think. It will be on each week for the rest of the season to discuss the show. You gotta love Vince Gilligan. He said that he did what he wanted to do with the show's ending and he's happy. I have to accept that, even though I don't want Walt to die. I know he's a monster, but I still want him to make it out alive. I can't explain it.

Does anyone recall the first episode of Season 5A? Walt walks into a diner and makes a design on his pancakes. Was that at the same time frame that we saw last night when Walt went to his house and got that ricin? Vince referred to it last night. Then the show went back to the story of where they left off from last season.

I wasn't surprised that Walt told Hank to tread lightly, but I wish he had put a little emphasis on how bad it would look for Hank if he takes Walt down. Hank was all into Walt and even accepted lots of money from him for his physical therapy. He would have a difficult time explaining why he allowed Walt so much access to his files and office. He definitely got inside info from Hank. Because of this he was able to plan the execution of those inmates in jail.

I'm so excited about this season! It's about as close to perfect as it gets.

+ Reply to Thread