+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

this cannot be the end for Jesse!! his storyline has been heartbreaking lately..... i hope he survives and snaps out of it. skylers gambling "notes" were cracking me up and loved it that Walt got to see the police file on the murder.
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

I think Guss is taking Jesse to a rehab clinic or he is going to detox Jesse himself and put the fear of God into him about how he is messing up and putting everybody in danger. People here like Jesse more than I do. I have never liked him, because he has always been a loose cannon and created too many unecessary risks for Walt. Remember his big mouth with the girl he fell for and she turned on him. He's trouble with a capital T. I guess that's why the show keeps him around. I don't think they will do anything with his character except keep him doing more of the same. LOL

I laughed so much in the opening scene when Walt and his wife are planning how they are going to tell the family about Walt's gambling problem and big win. It was so funny. I have changed my mind about Walt though. I think he may be a sociopath. He seems to have lost touch with any morality. Maybe he was cut out for the life he's living of crime and violence.

I do hope the writers are clever enough to realize that if they buy this car wash and do not at least pretend to install a new purifciation system, the old owner is going to find out he was scammed and create a big mess for them. Anyone should know that, but I fear they will overlook it and end up having to kill the prior owner. That's not good, because the trail wil lead to them.

I have another prediction. Any chance that Walt's brother-in-law who is former DEA is going to cross over to the bad side with Walt? I'm thinking his handicap may have primed him for something new and exciting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have another prediction. Any chance that Walt's brother-in-law who is former DEA is going to cross over to the bad side with Walt? I'm thinking his handicap may have primed him for something new and exciting to do.
    i really like this prediction...hope it comes true!! Hank is really irritating me the way he has been acting and treating wifie.... i know he's down and out, but come on man, she's wiping your ass !!!!!!! LOL
    Debb70 likes this.
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

Yeahj, I just want to slap Hank and say "GET OVER IT!" I guess you have to be delicate with a paralyzed person though. I think he's just having a pity party. At any rate, he is never going to have the ability to be a big shot in law enforcement anymore because of his injuries, even if he does get to walk again. However, he could do some drug dealing supervision from his wheelchair and make some really good money. Recall health issues are what pulled Walt into the drug business.

I may be totally wrong, but sometimes I'm right. I predicted on another board the final ending of the HBO show Big Love within the first 3 episodes of the season! Really. No one believed me, but I thought I had it right. It didn't happen until the last 5 minutes of the show! I predicted that the neighbor guy would kill Bill, the lead male character of the show. ANd it happend.

LOL! i wasn't a regular watcher of Big Love... but my g.f's were and i was with them while watching that last episode! you have powers Debb70!

i really do think your on to something.... especially since they sort of bonded last episode over the murder file - telling each other "i'm here for you if you need to talk or just hang out". in the past, there has been no love between these two....
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeahj, I just want to slap Hank and say "GET OVER IT!" I guess you have to be delicate with a paralyzed person though. I think he's just having a pity party. At any rate, he is never going to have the ability to be a big shot in law enforcement anymore because of his injuries, even if he does get to walk again. However, he could do some drug dealing supervision from his wheelchair and make some really good money. Recall health issues are what pulled Walt into the drug business.

I may be totally wrong, but sometimes I'm right. I predicted on another board the final ending of the HBO show Big Love within the first 3 episodes of the season! Really. No one believed me, but I thought I had it right. It didn't happen until the last 5 minutes of the show! I predicted that the neighbor guy would kill Bill, the lead male character of the show. ANd it happend.
    Hey Debb, I believed you all along…..do you remember? (AND, Debb, OMG, I absolutely LOVE your prediction/speculation … omg, I think it is a definite possibility!!!!) I c&p'ed my Big Love post for you!

Loving BB! DH & I are new this year but desperately hanging in there week after week and we reallllllly love it! Our Sunday nights are crazy between this and "Curb" and "Entourage"!!! Awesome night for TV!!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey Debb, I believed you all along…..do you remember? (AND, Debb, OMG, I absolutely LOVE your prediction/speculation … omg, I think it is a definite possibility!!!!) I c&p'ed my Big Love post for you!

Loving BB! DH & I are new this year but desperately hanging in there week after week and we reallllllly love it! Our Sunday nights are crazy between this and "Curb" and "Entourage"!!! Awesome night for TV!!!
    Thanks for your support! I remember. It was my home friends and family who doubted me on Big Love!!! LOL

Will I get this one right? Who knows. I have never gotten one right on Breaking Bad before, but there's always a first.

We know that Walt is now his own worst enemy. When Jesse disappeared, Walt behaved more like a spoiled brat, than a career criminal. How pathetic. With the way he is acting, Guss is going to get rid of him as soon as he can. He needs to get a handle on the situation.

And Walt's ego!!! His brother-in-law was going to let go of trying to figure out the lab notes, but NOOOOOOO, Walt has to let his ego ruin that and now the guy is on the trail of Guss and thus Walt. Well, I guess if my theory comes true that brother-in-law will join the enterprise, then sooner or later he must discover who the real cooker is. I bet that will get him out of the wheelchair. Boy is he going to be so surprised.

I never thought that Walt's wife would go along with the drug income thing, but she adapted pretty well. It's odd what money does to people.

i'm glad walt and skylar finally hooked back up... but i get the feeling walt doesn't want to move home? did ya'll??? guss is a smart man... making jesse feel needed - that's better than the road he was on. i agree that walt is his worse enemy...acting like a crazed fool is gonna get him nowhere.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yeah, Guss is smart to use psychology on the matter. Walt is so full of himself, that he's not thinking smart. I think that with the pressure of Sylar finding him out lifted, he's not thinking smart anymore. I do suspect that Walt is concerned over the safety factor of moving back home. The previews seem to show that his family may be in some danger. Wallt is going to have to align himself up with some security if he is going to play with the big boys.

WOW! 8/28 was best episode yet !! walt is tripping and if he get it together, he's going to be in the ground. Gus sure wants Jesse on his side.....for future split of walt/jesse maybe??? i was lol with skylar and the $$... obviously they not discuss his bring home pay! Hank's secret mission..... i like this hank better than the asshole in bed playing with crystals. HA HA wouldn't walt just die if jr. started to work at los chicken!

+ Reply to Thread