+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

I really hope they DON'T reward MM again when they had an off season. BB deserves the awards IMO.

I don't have a preference between Paul or Esposito. I'll be happy if either of them win.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I agree, Debb70. I love MM but honestly thought their last was not a good season. It was quite disjoint and did not flow well, in my opinion. In comparison, last season's BB was phenomenal and I thought the best one (not counting S5 since we're only 1/2 way thru).
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Hey folks,

Don't know if you've seen this but it's kinda funny. "If Breaking Bad was a Sitcom" with laugh track.

Breaking Bad as a Sitcom - YouTube

While I do love me some NFL football and enjoy that on Sunday afternoons, I am uber, seriously, mega depressed I have no new BB for my Sunday night Someone pass the meds, will ya?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Sad Bryan Cranston, Giancarlo Esposito, Vince Gilligan and the show did not win at the Emmys. Thrilled for Aaron Paul though! He had an incredible season last year and I'm so happy he was recognized with an Emmy for his outstanding work!
    Debb70 likes this.

I just love his reaction! He is such a talented actor and seems so genuine.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I really wish that BB had taken it for best drama series. They certainly deserved it, hands down. I like Homeland too, but they are not nearly as good as BB. What's wrong with those people?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Sad Bryan Cranston, Giancarlo Esposito, Vince Gilligan and the show did not win at the Emmys. Thrilled for Aaron Paul though! He had an incredible season last year and I'm so happy he was recognized with an Emmy for his outstanding work!
    Yeah, ITA. I was surprised and very disappointed that Giancarlo Esposito didn't win. I really feel his performance as Gus Fring was stellar.

This is really well done - a Breaking Bad parody. Caution: If you aren't all caught up with the episodes, it may... may... contain spoilers. Enjoy!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    This is really well done - a Breaking Bad parody. Caution: If you aren't all caught up with the episodes, it may... may... contain spoilers. Enjoy!
    That's awesome.........'we are never ever ever ever ever ever going to cook together again'! Hahaha
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread