+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

I've read that there is some kind of theme going with the electrical wiring. Recall the first episode and the head of the Migeral (sp?) corporation killed himself by using the emergency electrical shock device while sitting on the toilet? He put the wiring in his mouth and was electrocuted. Then we saw Walt put the ricin poison behind the electric panel in his bedroom, then Walt using an electrical cord to cut the handcuff off his wrist to escape last week.....is this a foreshadowing of some sort?

Were any of you shocked that Walt reveals that he has been monitoring this company that he lost an investment in years ago called Grey Matters. I had forgotten all about that back story. Is Walt going to go off on them? Will he buy them out? I have no idea where all of this is going at this point.

I think the writers had to come up with a reason that Walt would continue to cook, and proving himself as successful as his former partner seemed plausible.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm very disappointed that Walt seemingly killed Mike. He was my second favorite character, after Jesse.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

How does this show keep getting better? I'll hate to see it go, but it looks like it will go in a blaze of glory.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm a little confused. Walt has to save Mike, because in the first scene this season, they showed Mike meet Walt in a diner and provide him with a firearm one year from where they are right now. That scene was in the future and then they went back a year and we are seeing what happened throughout that year. So, Mike has to live for that to have happened. He gets some medical care from someone. Maybe they find the doctor that treated Mike in his last gunshot injury.

I trust the writer of this show, but I found the way in which Mike got that attorney to handle his money was very bizarre. How could Mike have gone that route again? I thought he was smarter than that. I agreed with the comments Saul made about it.

The deal Walt proposed was pretty close to what I had expected. His bragging on killing Gus is going to come back to hurt him, but he's too full of himself to care.

What annoys me is that we have to wait until next year to get the final episodes on this thing. Too long, IMO.

REF. my post above. I have been told that the guy in the scene from the future who provides Walt a firearm is not Mike. If that's true, then I'm really disappointed. I guess that means it is good-bye to Mike.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yeah, the guy who sells Walt the gun is the same guy who sold Walt the pistol back when he was thinking of shooting Gus.
    Debb70 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm a little confused. Walt has to save Mike, because in the first scene this season, they showed Mike meet Walt in a diner and provide him with a firearm one year from where they are right now. That scene was in the future and then they went back a year and we are seeing what happened throughout that year. So, Mike has to live for that to have happened. He gets some medical care from someone. Maybe they find the doctor that treated Mike in his last gunshot injury. {snip}.
    Debb70... check out post #89 in this thread

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    How does this show keep getting better? I'll hate to see it go, but it looks like it will go in a blaze of glory.
    I've expected it will be a blood bath and it appears the blood-letting has started with Mike. I really loved Mr. Ehrmentraut... sad to see him go. I can't even imagine the impact this is gonna have on Jesse.
    Florimel likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Debb70... check out post #89 in this thread
    Oh yes. I remember now! lol Oh well. Maybe I was just in denial. I loved Mike, even though he was a cold blooded killer. lol

There is a behind the scenes interview with Mike and Walt about his death and it almost made me cry. MIKE does CRY. You gotta check it out. I'll have to find the link. It's on the AMC site. I'll be back.

Here is the link. There may be a short ad at first, but then the snippet starts with words from Mike, Walt and the co-executive producer. They show how they filmed the scene where Mike is shot. This video made me LOVE the show even more!

Breaking Bad - (CONTAINS SPOILERS) Making of Episode 507, Say My Name: Inside Breaking Bad AMC
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-28-2012 at 12:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread