+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad

Re: Breaking Bad

I'm confused. I was trying to catch the last few minutes of The Bachelorette when BB started. I recorded and wil watch later. I don't think I missed much. When I turned on there was Walt doing something in his kitchen. It looked like he made a duplicate of the ricin cigarette, to replace the one with Jesse and fake him out, right? I still don't get all of that. Anyone know how that switcharoo occurred?

Not sure who that lady was either. Was she Guss' wife? Guss claimed he was married with kids, they never showed them. Or maybe she's just a supplier for that drug componet Mike is trying to provide for Walt. I'm sure it will be revealed pretty soon.

It's already lining up to look like Mike and Walt are going to have to take Hank out. Hank got a second chance at life. He really needs to retire. He should be smart emough to know that whoever killed Gus, will not hesitate to kill him too.

FORT Fan

Debb - there was a youtube link a few pages back that showed how Walt got the ricin cigarette back - when Jesse went to Saul's office, the bodyguard switched the packs when he was patting him down. I had completely missed it when I watched the episode

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants View Post
    Debb - there was a youtube link a few pages back that showed how Walt got the ricin cigarette back - when Jesse went to Saul's office, the bodyguard switched the packs when he was patting him down. I had completely missed it when I watched the episode
    That's right. I forgot. Okay. So, last night, Walt made a fake one and placed it in the rumba vacuum when he was pretending to look for the missing one right?

What do you think Skylar was thinking as she was lying in the bed and Walt was hugging her? She had this odd expression. Is she scared of him? She's the one who had Ted attended to. I can see how she might fee guilty, but she has to know that Ted could still turn on her at anytime.

I'm not sure I understand why Mike would have an account in his granddaughter's name. In case the accounts were discovered by law enforcement, Mike should have known that it would be linked to him. I hope they explain more about that.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

If you were in Skyler's position and had been thru what she's been thru, wouldn't YOU be scared of Walt? I would. She's seen/seeing what he's capable of.

Did Mike open the account in his granddaughter's name or did Gus do that? Seems many of Gus's "employees" had accounts but not Walt or Jesse. I'm suspecting that was for two reasons 1) they were paid cash and 2) Gus wasn't really planning on keeping them "around" for all that long.

Jesse broke my heart when he found the fake ricin vial in the cigarette in the Roomba. Aaron Paul is fantastic.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I watched this last episode all the way through last night. I'm still not quite clear on how that German company is involved and that guy who killed himself. Maybe all of that will come out later.

This is gross, but why was their blood on the toliet when the guy shocked himself? He had his pants on.

You just have to know that Mike will eventually regret that he didn't kill that lady. He got soft for a minute and now she will be a liability.

That scene with Jesse and the vacuum was touching. He's a great actor. I still crack up whenever he calls Walt, Mr. White. It's too funny, considering what they have been through.

Who thinks the attorney is taping their meetings in order to get ammunition to get out from their control.

I fear LE will go hunting for the guy who killed Gus' employees. It must be someone on that list right? Mike may have to disappear for awhile.

I can understand Skylar being nervous with all the stuff going on, however, she has to know that Walt has gone to drastic measures to protect her and the kids. AND he has gone WAY overboard to protect her sister and Hank. So, I wouldn't be too concerned that he was going to hurt me.

Walt doesn't turn me on at all. Bryan Cranston looks much better when he's not in the Walt character.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Not sure who that lady was either. Was she Guss' wife? Guss claimed he was married with kids, they never showed them. Or maybe she's just a supplier for that drug componet Mike is trying to provide for Walt. I'm sure it will be revealed pretty soon.

It's already lining up to look like Mike and Walt are going to have to take Hank out. Hank got a second chance at life. He really needs to retire. He should be smart emough to know that whoever killed Gus, will not hesitate to kill him too.
    My assumption was that she is Gus' wife, too. Mike seemed to be very familiar with the household and the people inside. Even the schedule.

I hope (and will try to hold on to that hope) that Mike and Walt will buy Hank off rather than kill him. Such a domino effect involving family.

Of course, purely speculation...this show has so many twists and turns I'm always caught off guard - but I realize that is no accident.

That scene with Jesse and the vacuum was touching. He's a great actor. I still crack up whenever he calls Walt, Mr. White. It's too funny, considering what they have been through.

Who thinks the attorney is taping their meetings in order to get ammunition to get out from their control.
    I like the "Mr. White" thing too - sort of a sign of respect - left over from being one of Walt's students, I assume. But it's a nice detail.

As far as the attorney goes....I'd like to see inside his head. Of the hundreds of attorneys I've known - some quite slimy - most can be pigeon-holed...but not this guy. Sometimes he's a complete dolt, and other times he's pretty crafty. I don't think he's recording anything, tho. We'll see, I suppose.
    Last edited by J.D.; 07-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Lydia is an executive at Madrigal, she was one of the people at the meeting with the police early in the episode. I think she was some sort of liaison between Gus and Madrigal, and now she is nervous about one of Gus' former employees spilling information to the cops. She was trying to knock off all the former employees (including Mike) before she could be linked to the meth operation.

I agree with everyone who said how amazing Aaron Paul was in last night's episode. I'm sad Breaking Bad is ending and he won't play Jesse anymore, but I am excited to see what roles he picks next!

I agree that Aaron Paul is an excellent actor. I just hope his next role will be something very different so he can show his versatility. I would hate to see him typecast.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

This is gross, but why was their blood on the toliet when the guy shocked himself? He had his pants on.
    It was just weird lighting and a red toilet. The toilet paper looked red too.

I listened to part of the podcast on amctv.com and learned a bit more about Lydia. She's definitely with the German company and it will be revealed soon that (mild spoiler, so I'll tag)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she lives in Houston, TX--that's where her house is, not ABQ.

Also they discussed the last scene with Skylar and Walter. There was a longer cut where Walt was more forward in his sexual advances, but in any event they intended the scene to come off (Gilligan's word) "rape-y".

skyler is really losing it, lol!

+ Reply to Thread