+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combat Hospital on ABC

Combat Hospital on ABC

not sure which night this comes one but the first 3 episodes are available on video on demand and while I was looking for something to watch earlier I stumbled across them...it actually seems to be a pretty decent show..good characters...but I am not holding my breath...I don't know what the ratings for it is yet and in the last couple of years even if a show is doing good and pulling good rating numbers it still can get cancelled

this show makes me think of a cross between MASH and China Beach...both epic shows IMO..they could do with a bit more humor even though the situation that they are in is not a funny one but I don't think they will ever top Hawkeye and his buddy and their martini's they mixed in their tents....lol..oh the good ole days before dvr's vcr's computers, utube when you had to actually had to watch the show if you wanted to see it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Combat Hospital on ABC

It's a Canadian show that ABC bought the rights to but interestingly enough it premiered at the same time in CAN and US. Unlike Flashpoint. The show normally comes on Tuesday nights.

It's good, but, I agree, there are a few things they still need to work on.

I've been watching and so far I like it. I usually DVR it and watch it the following day. I agree though canadian_angel some things still need work.

I like for a summer show for hte most part. It took me until this past episode to realized they were Canadian armed forces. It reminds me of that of that other doctor show that got cancelled recently in the jungle though.

Great episode last night. Loved seeing the focus on Vans... my heart was breaking at the end.

I really liked last night's episode too for the same reason. It was really interesting to see him trying to figure all that out.

FORT Fanatic

I really enjoy this show. I hope it's back next summer. Any idea when the season finale is scheduled for?

It's a 13 episode season that will end Sept 13. Just before the Fall season gets into full swing.

This show is MUCH better than Off the Map. It's a shame this show didn't get a spot during the regular season. I'm really enjoying it. I love seeing Elias Koteas playing a good guy who isn't a thug. I've loved him ever since he drew his girlfriend with no skin in Some Kind of Wonderful!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    This show is MUCH better than Off the Map. It's a shame this show didn't get a spot during the regular season. I'm really enjoying it. I love seeing Elias Koteas playing a good guy who isn't a thug. I've loved him ever since he drew his girlfriend with no skin in Some Kind of Wonderful!
    I totally agree. I've been watching this show it's whole season and while I didn't necessarily get engaged during the first couple episodes these last few have been really good. This is way better than Off the Map was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast