+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combat Hospital on ABC

Re: Combat Hospital on ABC

I am totally loving this show...which is bad and is usually the curse of being cancelled...every time I find a show I really enjoy it gets the ax...I hope this one makes it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Someone please refresh my horrible memory. The last episode on Thursday had the little boy who was attached at the hip to Will. I thought in an episode before that he went home with an uncle?

Also, when did Simon stand up Rebecca? I almost felt like I was watching an episode shown out or order.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Someone please refresh my horrible memory. The last episode on Thursday had the little boy who was attached at the hip to Will. I thought in an episode before that he went home with an uncle?

Also, when did Simon stand up Rebecca? I almost felt like I was watching an episode shown out or order.
    Okay I did some research AFTER posting this. Apparently, Global TV (Canada) showed 2 episodes back to back. ABC only showed the 2 episode therefore show# 11 Brothers in Arms wasn't shown on ABC. You can view it on Global's website globaltv.com.

Darn! No wonder I was confused!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Okay I did some research AFTER posting this. Apparently, Global TV (Canada) showed 2 episodes back to back. ABC only showed the 2 episode therefore show# 11 Brothers in Arms wasn't shown on ABC. You can view it on Global's website globaltv.com.

Darn! No wonder I was confused!
    Thanks so much for the information. I was wondering when I missed that stuff they were referring to. I didn't think I had missed an episode. As it turns out I did, but not by my (or my DVR's!) fault.

Thank you for the info on the whole double episode thing. I watch on ABC (because here it's on earlier than GLOBAL) so I missed the in between episode. Now I also don't feel so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Thank you for the info on the whole double episode thing. I watch on ABC (because here it's on earlier than GLOBAL) so I missed the in between episode. Now I also don't feel so confused.
    even though it's out of order if you get a chance to watch the missed episode you should. It was a good episode!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12